Will Tmobile phase out Unlimited?

raino

Q&A Team
Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't think they'll actually phase it out (keep it just for the "Uncarrier" bragging rights,) but they'll make its price pretty ridiculous for most people. John Legere did at some point in the recent past say that after two years the price of unlimited was going up...and everyone is no-contract.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
One day? Sure. If you have one now though you will be grandfathered I am sure for a good while before they push the issue. I just added a line for $40 a month (unlimited data/txt/talk) on my promo plan.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Im on the older 2 line $100 unlimited plan with 7GB tethering per line, about to upgrade to 4 line $150 unlimited with 14gb per line tethering so i can have more tethering per line and protect myself in case i need an extra line down the road. Id rather get the 4th line now free and not need it then upgrade in a year or so and it not be an option.

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Im on the older 2 line $100 unlimited plan with 7GB tethering per line, about to upgrade to 4 line $150 unlimited with 14gb per line tethering so i can have more tethering per line and protect myself in case i need an extra line down the road. Id rather get the 4th line now free and not need it then upgrade in a year or so and it not be an option.
Yep it is a good choice to make heck if you have a corporate discount? The base charge will be about 127.00 for 4 lines of unlimited data and 14 GB Hotspot. We just returned from Japan. Free wifi calling back home and unlimited international data. It was like I never left home. Can't tell you how awesome the simple choice plan unlimited is.