Hi everyone,

I currently have a BlackBerry Q10 that is 3 years old. It works well, but the age is showing. As I live abroad (now) and travel frequently to the US, wifi calling is important to save $$ on roaming charges (though TMo is massively economical on roaming charges, especially with basic data!).

Anyway, I'm looking to replace this phone with an EU-version Galaxy S7 dual-SIM (so I don't have to walk with two phones all the time). I tried chatting with a TMo agent on the website, but the person did not sound very educated.

Question: What features will I give up by bringing the EU-version S7 to TMobile? Will wi-fi calling, binge-on, etc, etc...still work? What about if I decided to instead get the One Plus 3?

Thank you!
    06-29-2016 11:22 AM
    Wi-Fi calling will not work with that s7 or the oneplus. Otherwise, the stuff related to your plan will work. VoLTE works on OnePlus 3.
    06-29-2016 11:58 AM
    Ouch...so in order to use the TMo phone-dependent features (like wi-fi calling) I need to buy a phone from TMo? Ok...thanks so much for your help! Now to find TWO phones!!
    06-30-2016 07:15 AM
    Ouch...so in order to use the TMo phone-dependent features (like wi-fi calling) I need to buy a phone from TMo? Ok...thanks so much for your help! Now to find TWO phones!!
    Hold on, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 and edge has just been announced, and T-Mo wifi calling works just fine on it! Additionally, it seems to have ALL of the bands you'll ever need.

Samsung gives the U.S. the perfect Galaxy S7 — unlocked! | Android Central

What bands are supported in the U.S. unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7? | Android Central

You might have to change sims around but this way, you can keep the same phone!
    06-30-2016 08:14 AM