TMobile prepaid $50 with 10GB data

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
This is a limited time deal. I'm still on Walmart's 5GB $30. Hate that all these plans are limited time only. What if I want more data in the future? Should I get this plan and lock myself in? What plan do you have and how much are you paying? Tempted to get this $50 10GB deal.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if USB tethering is OK with online multiplayer gaming? I feel sometimes like my phone's data internet is faster and more reliable than my home connection.

OK as in allowed by the carrier or OK as in okay to play on?

Martell545

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
This is a limited time deal. I'm still on Walmart's 5GB $30. Hate that all these plans are limited time only. What if I want more data in the future? Should I get this plan and lock myself in? What plan do you have and how much are you paying? Tempted to get this $50 10GB deal.
I'm on MetroPCS and I'm paying 60 for unlimited everything plus 10gb Hotspot data.

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

I just jumped on this last week. I'm giving T-Mo a try as there is a lot of congestion on Verizon around here. I usually won't come close to using this much data but it can't hurt to have extra.

The only issue I've seen so far is the coverage isn't as good as Verizon overall. But where I work I get 4 bars of LTE on T-Mo where I used to get nothing on Verizon.

Prepaid + unlocked phone = good! :)