Warranty exchange how do they do it?

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
recently my phones vibrate function stopped working i took it in an they did a warranty exchange cuz its still on the warranty but they just gave me a paper an said tmobile would send me something n blah blah blah si what is gonna happen are they gona send me a phone or a box to send in the phone for repairs or what?

if they change the phone will the replacemnt be new or refurbished ?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
re:

These are questions you should be asking T-Mobile. Warranty procedures CAN vary. HOWEVER a common practice is to send out a replacement device via expedited mail (usually 2 day), it comes in a box which can be reused to return the original device to them, AND they also include (or send via email) a prepaid shipping label to attach. GENERALLY you just need to send the device and you can keep the extra cords. They should have an instruction sheet that explains in the box.

IF you are not sure what kind of exchange the T-Mobile rep set up for you, I would call T-Mobile support, and ask....

https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Re:

ok today was the day something should have happend either i got the phone or box to ship this 1 in but im still wating it has to be today cuz thats the date on the paper i got but the postal office guy just let n left nothin so was it suppes to be by fed ex or ups or what ? im thinkin they didnt send anything at all

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
they didnt honor the warranty they did make a pper sayin something would be delivered yestrday but nothin showed up i may go down to the tmobile stor again an see if they will do the warranty exchange there at the store but they told me they cant or wont ?