T-mobile needs great phones FAST!

addictedtoblackberry

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
who here agrees that the tmo android line is a little lackluster?

besides the N1 (which im not buying because its too much of a hassle to get), the best android phone sold by tmo currently is probably still the G1. kind of pathetic, huh? especially since tmo was the early adopter of android.

im just getting envious of the evo 4g, droid, and incredible.

tmo really needs to score the samsung galaxy s.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm Switch come End of may... Heading to Best Buy Mobile And Pickin up the EVO... Unless TMO Releases some sort of 4G Now with an antenna on my House I'm not stickin around... I'm on my BB now and I miss Android horribly

AnAm85

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Whats wrong with the myTouch Slide? Yes it only has a 600mhz processor but I have one and it is as smooth and fast as the N1 (my brother has one). Just wait until November when the rumored "myTouch HD" comes out. Give T-Mobile a break!

K Bear

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
The Vibrant is an awesome addition to the T-Mobile line up. The G2 will be a great addition as well. Sometimes patience is gold.

osutuba

The Tuba Geek
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
The Vibrant is an awesome addition to the T-Mobile line up. The G2 will be a great addition as well. Sometimes patience is gold.
The Virbrant is the one with Avatar on it, right? If so, it is making me want to go to an exclusively touch-screen phone. I have been holding my breath for a slider Berry and when the Torch came out, I was ecstatic ... until it showed up on AT&T :(

If I go with Android, it will be this, the G2, or the MyTouchHD. It all depends on what is available and what kind of upgrade deal T-Mo will give me.

Ameeelia.

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile has a few tricks under its sleeves. The G2 looks promising, it would be my phone of choice if I were still with TMO and it would be well worth the wait. Just remember, if you trade off for Sprint, sure you're getting comparable plan pricing and signal, but their customer service sucks butt and you're paying a crap ton of money for something that will be replicated by the end of next year.
Hold out, see what happens. Do what you can with what TMO has, if all else fails, get unlocked GSM phones from AT&T via Craigslist. Just saying..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey