08-15-2011 09:07 AM
29 12
    Umm well they did offer it online and in Stores. I have it. It's on ATT and using 3G
    08-07-2011 08:07 AM
    ....i am saying i dont think the best buy website ever offered an at&t version of this phone online and people such as myself without this understanding might be using the t-mobile version without knowing it
    Best Buy definitely did have the ATT version online. It got pulled right after "the deal". You could even navigate directly over to the ATT version at Best Buy via the Samsung Nexus S page.

Now, everything re-directs over to the T-Mo version.

I can't help but think that there was never any intention of more than a minimum production run of the ATT version, given that the release came so late in the product lifetime. In just a few more months, there's likely to be a new Nexus device, and I'm sure that nobody wanted to get stuck with inventory of an old model. This may be the end of the ATT Nexus S.
    jtrow9 likes this.
    08-07-2011 05:56 PM
    got my Nexus S a couple days ago the invoice inside the shipping box said GT-I9020T but luckily the label on the actual phone box said GT-I9020A so im good
    this is a really great phone im glad i got the correct version but its sad that i got entertained with the lock screen animation for the first half hour of using it
    08-13-2011 02:48 AM
    That sucks. Not happy to hear this...
    08-15-2011 09:07 AM
29 12