Android Version Number on ATT Nexus S

cpatel112

May 6, 2011
Visit site
This question may have been asked already.

But on the ATT Version on the Nexus S is the android version 2.3.4. I thought they were on 2.3.7.

I checked so system updates nothing.

Thank you in advance.

Primed4nexus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
hey man the 2.3.7 update is for the sprint nexus s 4g they had updated it for google wallet i believe.. Idk why only the sprint version got google wallet when all nexus s's have nfc. but yea the ATT nexus S is at 2.3.4 for now, until ICS comes our way soon

NerdyNugget

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
hey man the 2.3.7 update is for the sprint nexus s 4g they had updated it for google wallet i believe.. Idk why only the sprint version got google wallet when all nexus s's have nfc. but yea the ATT nexus S is at 2.3.4 for now, until ICS comes our way soon

Because AT&T and T-Mo refused to work with Google on Wallet, I have the NS4G, that was the only change we had so not a big deal.

Primed4nexus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If we are lucky enough to get it . Fingers crossed.

oh we will get it! Google has already said so. its just a matter of time When? the nexus one got GB about 2 mnths after its release so if that pattern remains then we should get ICS in January.. i dont want to wait that long either

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
GB is already too sophisticated for me, i'm terrified of the so called "advancements" ICS is supposed to bring.

definitely NOT upgrading to ICS

wpbfjr on the road

Primed4nexus

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
GB is already too sophisticated for me, i'm terrified of the so called "advancements" ICS is supposed to bring.

definitely NOT upgrading to ICS

wpbfjr on the road

if you dont mid me asking, are you generally new to the Android platform?, cuz coming from blackberry or IOS, I could understand why GB would be a little complex to you but you will get used to it soon.
and a follow up question.... what makes you "terrified" of ICS?

Cr1ms0nGh0st

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Well a January ICS release does not seem like it's going to happen, though there are still seven days till February I suppose it could still happen. I'm not holding my breath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12