Whwn I go to the my apps section of the play store I have to repurchase all my apps all over again! I cant just re download them! This is really scary cause I have alot of purchased apps!
    03-23-2012 07:25 PM
    Your apps are attached to the Gmail account that you used to set up the phone and/or Play Store. Did you change the email address that was used when you first set up the Play Store account?

If so... add the email address back to your Play Store account... Play Store>Menu>Accounts>Add email address.

If you didn't change email addresses... try rebooting the phone and see if that helps. Also you can try resetting the Play Store app by going to Menu>Settings>Manage Applications>Google Play Store>Select and clear the data/cache... after, re-open the Play Store and log back in.
    03-24-2012 12:37 AM
    Your apps are attached to the Gmail account that you used to set up the phone and/or Play Store. Did you change the email address that was used when you first set up the Play Store account?

If so... add the email address back to your Play Store account... Play Store>Menu>Accounts>Add email address.

If you didn't change email addresses... try rebooting the phone and see if that helps. Also you can try resetting the Play Store app by going to Menu>Settings>Manage Applications>Google Play Store>Select and clear the data/cache... after, re-open the Play Store and log back in.
    I did all that already! Still nothing. If I go to the web based play store all my orders are still there but going to the my apps section everything is gone!

EDIT: I just noticed that the my apps section on the web based store is also empty! Strange thing is all my order info is still intact! but I just don't have access to any of my previously purchased apps.
    03-24-2012 07:30 AM
    Anybody?
    03-27-2012 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD