Add to dock bar?

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
You can only move two in/out of the dock bar. You HAVE to keep the phone and app buttons. But the contact and messages and be swapped. Just go into the app drawer, long press the dock(if you want to remove one/swap. Or bring one in from the app drawer to the dock.

That or you can get FULL customization by downloading a launcher(which many people do). It is easy, quick and free. I have GO Launcher ex, there are others on the market.

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I believe you go into the app drawer then long press the dock buttons and trash them, or put them in the regular app drawer then you can drag what you want down. If I remember, only used stock UI till I got home haha.

Julien Colomb

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You will first have to open the app drawer on the device. Then you will have to click on the Menu tab on the device and then select the View type. After that you will have to click on the customizable grid from the pop-up menu. Then click on the Menu tab again and then finally select Edit tab. After that you will have to drag and drop the apps that you wish to have on your dock bar. Finally click on the Menu button and then select Save.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1