Bought today (Thursday) at AT&T store

browetally

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I am happy to say I'm now a proud owner of a Note 3 coming over from an iPhone 4s. I bought it today at my local AT&T store. I was planning on getting the Galaxy S4 until last Friday when I saw the Note.

I've got numerous questions having never owned an android phone but from working with the S4 for a week I was extremely impressed. All the YouTube reviews do not do it justice as holding the Note and working with it is nothing short of amazing.

I loaded Bump on both phones to bring over my contacts and it worked great even after the store said there was no easy way.

Still learning my way around a new ecosystem so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I am happy to say I'm now a proud owner of a Note 3 coming over from an iPhone 4s. I bought it today at my local AT&T store. I was planning on getting the Galaxy S4 until last Friday when I saw the Note.

I've got numerous questions having never owned an android phone but from working with the S4 for a week I was extremely impressed. All the YouTube reviews do not do it justice as holding the Note and working with it is nothing short of amazing.

I loaded Bump on both phones to bring over my contacts and it worked great even after the store said there was no easy way.

Still learning my way around a new ecosystem so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Congrats and welcome to a whole new way of mobile computing!!

Now having for a few weeks are you enjoying this beast?!?

nursie44

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I am going from an iphone 4s to the note 3 in another week. Is it possible to transfer data and saved websites from the iphone to note 3 and if so, how?
Thanks. I have never had an android phone .

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for all your comments, one other thing. I've gotten my other phones through the mail (purched over the phone with Verizon). Do any of you think that would be a problem if I had to make a return.

How are you liking it so far?

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

The SPCS Guy

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
CONGRATULATIONS to all the new Samsung Note 3 owners. Welcome home! Now come on over to the Google+ Samsung Note 3 Community and get ready to be really psyched out!