Best Phone Ever.

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I like how, in some apps, rotating from portrait to landscape creates a split screen with folders/options on one side and the main topic I n the other. For example, the native sms app.

Posted via Android Central App

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I really like using the S-pen. It is such a unique feature. It really allows you to use your phone in a different way. Multitasking on the Note 3 is just on a different level from any other smartphone I have used. I love the gorgeous screen as well.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

AgentScribe

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I really like using the S-pen. It is such a unique feature. It really allows you to use your phone in a different way. Multitasking on the Note 3 is just on a different level from any other smartphone I have used. I love the gorgeous screen as well.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

I agree with you, and that's coming from an Android. In fact, I'm more and more inclined to use native apps such as calendar because they just seem more robust.

Raidel Miranda

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I can't agree more with you guys this is the best phone so far, it does have a few glitches here and there, but coming from the iPhone 5 this is better hands down. With the S Pen that's my favorite part of this phone for sure..

Posted via Android Central App

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a Note 8 with a S4 the day the S4 came out. I thought, S pen -- cutesy. Wrong! Once I started using the S pen I found that I never use the Note 8 without it. It is definitely killer. Now I find that the S pen on the Note 3 is just as useful if not more so for most apps. Between the S pen and voice commands the Note 3 would make Scotty very happy ;>)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463