No mobile data toggle on pull down screen

nugentjeep45

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I notice that the international version has a mobile data toggle on the notification panel pull down screen, but my ATT version doesn't. Is there any way to get this added? It is much faster than going to settings menu and turning it on and off. Thanks

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't have it either on my T-Mobile Note 3 either... I wonder why they took that out?

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
It seems the carriers are at it again. Unfortunately, I don't believe you can add it back in. The only way to edit those would be to install a custom ROM at the moment (which is a shame)

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It seems the carriers are at it again. Unfortunately, I don't believe you can add it back in. The only way to edit those would be to install a custom ROM at the moment (which is a shame)

Yep :(.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Rattso2005

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
You can use battery widget reborn. It has a data toggle option. Ive have the paid version and its on there. It also has a cool night mode I use on all of my devices. There is a free version too but Im not sure about what is has vs the paid. Good luck!

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
You can still toggle data. There's just no widget for it.
Click on data usage and Un - check if you don't want mobile data active .

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
On my AT&T Note 3 it seems that AT&T has removed the switch from the TW panel and placed it in the settings menu. Go to Settings>Connections>3rd option right after WiFi switch and Bluetooth Switch.