Hoping I made the right choice

byoung513

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Dropped some $$$ to buy a non-contract Note 3 (my iPhone 5 still has 9 months to go on its current contract, so upgrading wasn't an option)... Anyways, after being with iPhone since the first one in 07, I've gotten bored with what seems like the same phone after every iOS update/device upgrade. So I wanted something new, and the Note 3 would be my escape... In 9 months I'll be able to upgrade if things with the Note don't work out or if apple has something NEW to consider... My Note is scheduled to be delivered today, excited.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
you will i also dropped 780.00 for mine on att off contract coming from iPhone 5s and i actually really like the note 3 had it for 2 days now great device

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Dropped some $$$ to buy a non-contract Note 3 (my iPhone 5 still has 9 months to go on its current contract, so upgrading wasn't an option)... Anyways, after being with iPhone since the first one in 07, I've gotten bored with what seems like the same phone after every iOS update/device upgrade. So I wanted something new, and the Note 3 would be my escape... In 9 months I'll be able to upgrade if things with the Note don't work out or if apple has something NEW to consider... My Note is scheduled to be delivered today, excited.

Did the same exact thing. My contact is up in June and I couldn't wait. Paid full price for this bad boy and could not be happier. Now come June I can just wait a few more months and get the note 4 when that releases. All is well.

Rockin my Note 3

emilysmom03

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Switched from iPhone 5 to the note 3 just over a month ago. I also have had nothing but iPhone's since 2007. I can honestly say I will never go back to Apple. This phone is amazing. My husband has also made the switch. No regrets.

Posted with my blazing Galaxy Note 3

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the Android family and most importantly the note family. I came from a 4s and this phone is a different beast. There isn't anything wrong with ios except I wanted to try something different. I'm glad I did.

Android you will find is a very versatile os with endless customization. It's like ios if they unlocked it to be geek friendly.

Sent from my gameboy color

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Lol, my wife and I also had iPhones since 07 but switched last year to S3's and now I upgraded to the n3. Different os's, different strokes for different folks, both have pros and cons but for us my 4 and 4s had a lot of problems and Apple really didn't handle it very well, that and for our business Android is far superior.

Posted via Android Central App

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to a whole new way of mobile computering!! :D

The best choice I've made last year with moving from iOS to Android with the Note 2.

OTACORB

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I actually added a line to get my note 3. I'm coming from iphone 5s. I honestly do not miss the iPhone. I'm already finding out that there is so much more that I can do. The note 3 certainly has a learning curve. Because of my job I send a lot of MMS messages I am having some issues with that, sometimes they don't send. This is probably more related to the connection to the Internet. I actually bought an iPad Mini retina which I plan to send back to Apple now. Getting the note 3 will allow me to basically have a phone and somewhat of a tablet while on the go. Overall I'm very satisfied love the screen love battery life.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk HD

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually added a line to get my note 3. I'm coming from iphone 5s. I honestly do not miss the iPhone. I'm already finding out that there is so much more that I can do. The note 3 certainly has a learning curve. Because of my job I send a lot of MMS messages I am having some issues with that, sometimes they don't send. This is probably more related to the connection to the Internet. I actually bought an iPad Mini retina which I plan to send back to Apple now. Getting the note 3 will allow me to basically have a phone and somewhat of a tablet while on the go. Overall I'm very satisfied love the screen love battery life.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk HD

Same here came from the iPhone 5s I am a tech phone junkie and find myself constantly looking for that one device that will keep my attention so far this note 3 has.

Posted via Android Central App Galaxy Note 3

redrover69

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
yup I had iPhone 5 and an iPad mini...dumped them both!!!

Had iPhones since the 3g came out. Love the note. Took me about 2 weeks to fully figure out how it works and stuff.

Sometimes Ill use a friends iPhone or something and the swipe typing alone screws me up on the iPhone as well as the back button.

I paid full boat for the note 3 however I paid $700 and they gave me $75 credit afterward net $625.

abc76

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Me and the Wife was iPhone users since 2007 also, but I upgraded my 3gs to an iPhone 5 last year and wanted something a Lil more Fun and different. So the Wife and I purchased 2 lg g2's about a week ago (mine's white her's black) and is Simply Amazed at all we been missing out on. She's certainly happy seeing that her old iPhone 3gs (that she had for an eternity it seems like) gets a proper burial,:'( "so to speak".O:)