Unfortunately email has stopped

SuperMJT

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
When trying to setup Corporate e-mail using the Email app on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, by choosing Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and after providing necessary credentials and clicking next, I see "Checking incoming settings", followed by "Unfortunately email has stopped". So, I cannot get any access to Corporate e-mail. I've duplicated the issue on 7 different Galaxy Note 3s at AT&T, Verizon, and Best Buy. Has anyone else experienced this issue on the Galaxy Note 3 running Android 4.3? We have many other Android devices connected to our Corporate E-mail, including a Galaxy S4 running Android 4.3, a tablet running Android 4.4, and many Android 4.2 devices. This is the first device we've encountered that will not connect to our Exchange Servers. Using the same Galaxy Note 3 device, I successfully connected to a different Exchange Server. So there's something about our Exchange Server that the Galaxy Note 3 doesn't like. Is there anyone else out there experiencing this same issue?

We are able to connect to our Exchange Server using other e-mail apps available in the Google Play store on the Galaxy Note 3, it just doesn't work with the native Email app.

ha1981

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Having same issue... New Phone. At&T. Exchange works fine on other phones.. Only Samsung it doesnt. This is plain out pathetic.
I am going to add a fraud charge to card as Samsung is unable to fix this issue.

Tried Exchange settings floating around
Cache
Wipe partition cache
reset device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol