AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - copy/paste with s-pen to do a search

ziggler235

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyway I can crop some text on a web page, and do a google/web search of the text via pull down menu on the s-pen actions menu? For example, in windows 7 if I highlight some text on a webpage, I'm able to see an option to do " Search google for "abcdefg.." on the right click menu pulled up via the mouse.

What I don't want to do is crop or copy/paste the text, then open up another browser window , navigate to a search page, and paste the text, seems like alot of more actions that way. If there was some pull down menu in S-pen to do that if anyone knows off would be alot faster.

Last edited:

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
No need to crop the text. Just highlight it like you would normally and then click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the screen. You can use either the S-Pen or your finger.

Is there anyway I can crop some text on a web page, and do a google/web search of the text via pull down menu on the s-pen actions menu? For example, in windows 7 if I highlight some text on a webpage, I'm able to see an option to do " Search google for "abcdefg.." on the right click menu pulled up via the mouse.

What I don't want to do is crop or copy/paste the text, then open up another browser window , navigate to a search page, and paste the text, seems like alot of more actions that way. If there was some pull down menu in S-pen to do that if anyone knows off would be alot faster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2