Google Play - Insufficient Storage ERROR - I Have PLENTY of SPACE

donosayaba

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
SD Maid app is the final answer! I gained 1.2GB back!!!

I uninstalled most of my apps after previously formatting my fone( Samsung Galaxy Note 1) about twice, but my memory still kept shrinking, it still kept saying “Insufficent storage memory”. I was almost going to type the *#9900# code to clean it, but I feared if it had side effects. I was on the brink of buying another phone when I settled down to intensively research the problem, I researched it for about 3 days and found a solution to the problem.

Step 1- Download and Install “kingroot” app directly from the website, because it is not in google play. Then open it and Root your phone. You won’t lose any information, it will not format it or do anything at all to your phone, it will just enable your phone to be able to install some sensitive apps
Step 2-Download and install “Root checker” app from google play to confirm that your phone is rooted
Step 3-Open Kingroot app and click “Kingmaster” to install Kingmaster app , this will purify the phone
Step 4- Then finally, download and install “SD Maid” app, then open it and click “System cleaner” to clean your phone with it. It will delete the logcats, gallery thumbnails and some other hidden junk in your phone. When I cleaned my phone with it, I gained 1.2GB back!!!

So that’s all, you can try Step 4 straight up, but it might not work, your phone might need to be rooted. You can also use the *#9900# code but I don’t know its side effect, and don’t know if it would be as effective as SD Maid. Goodluck!!!

lillywhite555

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
Try Space Cleaner, its basically a junk and cash cleaner, with the additional functionality to also manage apps, and ultimately increase space that is hogging your android device. It's super easy to use. I found it on Google play store, just type Space Cleaner Uniblue.

Sushant_kr

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Try Space Cleaner, its basically a junk and cash cleaner, with the additional functionality to also manage apps, and ultimately increase space that is hogging your android device. It's super easy to use. I found it on Google play store, just type Space Cleaner Uniblue.

i was gonna say stupid chick but then i saw ur pic... ur hot but do think in context, if the guy cant download cause of this insufficient error despite him having enough space, how will he download ur app? moreover uninstalling the google play store updates work for this error.. good luck yall

Robert Held

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running android 4.3. I have over 7Gb free on the device and over 15Gb free on my SD card. I had an app disappear on me (Yahoo Sports) when i updated all my other apps, as i do regularly. Everything else updated just fine. But when i try to download Yahoo Sports again, i get the "insufficient storage" error. I have tried to clear my cache, restart the phone, move apps to my SD card, etc. Nothing has worked. Why do i keep getting this error message?

Can someone please help me?

mjgangitano

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I had the similar problem with my tablet. I could not even format the SD card in android or windows. So I found WWW.sdcard.org under download there is a application very specific to SD card. once I used it all problems resolved and now I can use my full 64 gb sdcard :) Good luck:D

abd77

Jun 11, 2016
Visit site
I did this bro but all in vain.I cleared my all apps cache and also cleared my google store cache.But after this I was unable to download any app.What I can do now bro ??

John987

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Stopping Google Play Service worked for me too.
I was installing Kingroot targeted for g7102 with android 4.3 and it went fine after that, but the rooting process needed to be started from the system alerts page.

xxx xxx4

Jul 7, 2022
Visit site
I have try A LOT of things but it is the only one that worked, Google Play Services is the thing that causes the problem (although to be sure also delete the cache, updates etc. as a lot of people here mention).