Is there a ATT 'Developer Edition' Note 3?

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Shocking to see that Samsung sells direct from their website, a Verizon fully unlocked, and rootable, 'Developer Edition' Note 3.

I looked around, and only saw the Verizon version on their website. What if we wanted an ATT or T-Mobile version unlocked and rootable ? Do we just buy the 'International' Note 3 ? And is that only sold overseas or E-bay, or does Samsung sell that directly ?

Last edited by a moderator:

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is ther a ATT 'Developer Edition' Note 3 ?

Verizon has the only Dev Edition model, and as far as I know there haven't been any statements about a GSM (AT&T and T-Mobile) model in the future. :-\

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Shocking to see that Samsung sells direct from their website, a Verizon fully unlocked, and rootable, 'Developer Edition' Note 3.

I looked around, and only saw the Verizon version on their website. What if we wanted an ATT or T-Mobile version unlocked and rootable ? Do we just buy the 'International' Note 3 ? And is that only sold overseas or E-bay, or does Samsung sell that directly ?

Haven't heard of anything like that coming, but you should be able to use the VZW version on TMo or AT&T. Minus the LTE of course

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463