Note 3: Might be switching...

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Think I'm gonna switch. Want something new. I'm down to 3 LGG2 or Note 3 or HTC One. Need some honest opinions. Help me out

Tapped out on my iPhone 5S

I've had the HTC ONE, its an awesome phone, and you can't go wrong by choosing it, however if size matters, for a little better phone, go with the Note 3! Don't know anything about the LGG2.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Might be switching...

If you don't mind me asking, what are the things you'd miss, about the 5s, that the Note 3 couldn't do? Just curious!

iMessage FaceTime A7 chip accessories ecosystem value longevity speed apps one handed use durability doesn't use as much data compared to Android etc. Note 3 just has the screen size.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Might be switching...

iMessage FaceTime A7 chip accessories ecosystem value longevity speed apps one handed use durability doesn't use as much data compared to Android etc. Note 3 just has the screen size.

I'd even add Touch ID to that, I've grown quite used to having it and really miss it on my iPads.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

godzirrasti

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I tried to switch last week. I convinced myself I wanted a Note 3, and tried it for several days. I really loved the phone but I am so used to my iOS ecosystem, iMessage, FaceTime, and touch id. I returned the phone and stuck with my iPhone 5s. How is your N3 experience so far?

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I tried to switch last week. I convinced myself I wanted a Note 3, and tried it for several days. I really loved the phone but I am so used to my iOS ecosystem, iMessage, FaceTime, and touch id. I returned the phone and stuck with my iPhone 5s. How is your N3 experience so far?

I switched back to the 5s

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Why did you go back? I have went back n forth from iPhone to android a few times.
My sig shows all the devices I have tried. I LOOOOVE the moto x, but it has Zero resell vale, and camera sucks hard.
I have an iMac and love the ecosystem too. But sometimes I am SO bored with it and the tiny *** 4" display.
I hate hate hate the way android compresses pictures sent in text messages. iMessage not compressing them kind of spoils you.
I love being able to text my friends using my iMac on iMessage too, as well as Facetime HD audio calls on wifi via phone And/Or iMac.

After having both iPhone apps are better than the android version 99% of the time. Not to mention Apple always gets apps before android. Hell, even google releases stuff on iPhone before android. And apps like Facebook Paper have been out for iPhone for over a month and there isn't even a timeline as to when android will get it. Maybe never if Apple sweet talks Mark enough.
It's those little things that keeps pulling me back to apple. iMessage non compression, ecosystem, app quality, resale value, getting updates when they release, not 1 year later, etc etc

But, like I said, it just gets boring, I like having a widget or 3, like the productivity of the Note 3 and the S Pen. Size. That screen on the Note 3 is beautiful.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I went back cuz the iPhones smoother camera is faster battery life speed resale value ease of use very organized charges fast iMessage FaceTime no lag internal memory do I need to go on the iPhone just works

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S

T_Touch

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't quite understand this thread.
I think you said that you was thinking about switching FROM the i5 TO the Note # but here you're saying that if you were to switch it would be to the Nexus 5. Is this a mistake?
If I were to switch I'd get a nexus 5

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I think you said that you was thinking about switching FROM the i5 TO the Note # but here you're saying that if you were to switch it would be to the Nexus 5. Is this a mistake?

It's a long story.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

I switched from the 5S to the Note 3. Made a mistake went back to the 5s. The End.

Tapped out on my GOLD 5S