Note 3: Might be switching...

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously thinking about switching to the Note 3. Just purchased the 5s when I switched from Verizon to AT&T. I've switched back n forth several times between android and iPhone. Would like to hear from u all. Especially people that have switched already.

Tapped out on my iPhone 5S

Last edited by a moderator:

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Might be switching...

I switched from the iPhone 5 about 8 months ago... just a month or two before that, I would have laughed (and did) at the idea of switching to anything other than my precious iphone, that was all I owned since its creation in 2007. It took me about a month to get used to the differences, but it was like leaving a camper, and moving into a 3000 square foot home!!

Everyone uses their preferred phones, for different reasons. I'm a person to whom uses the Android system to its fullest potential, I need the relationship that Android offers me, unlike the simple, no challenge relationship I had with the iPhone. In short, switching to the Android, and especially this Awesomely Built Device called the Note 3, was THE BEST thing I could have ever done!

Now, if you're not in need of a daily fulfillment of excitement from a phone, then stick with the 5s! :-D

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

If you want a big screen and think you can make use of the SPen, then yes, consider the Note 3. However, at this point you should also be looking at the soon to be released S5 too.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm just gonna stick with the 5S. Once ur used to something it's hard to switch. I started thinking about all the things I'd miss. I've switched to android several times n have always went back to iPhone.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm just gonna stick with the 5S. Once ur used to something it's hard to switch. I started thinking about all the things I'd miss. I've switched to android several times n have always went back to iPhone.

iOS has that effect.

Sweet Pikake

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

U have already made up ur mind b4 u asked da ?
I also have the SGH-I337 AT&T Galaxy S4 and I thought the screen to be on the small side, its why I bought the Note 3.
I stored the S4 in its original box, spare or backup

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
For two phones that are so different, you would think it's easy to decide. However ....I couldn't , and I have both.

Nexus5/iPhone5s

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Think I'm gonna switch. Want something new. I'm down to 3 LGG2 or Note 3 or HTC One. Need some honest opinions. Help me out

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

iOS has that effect.

See now with me, it was just the opposite. On the few times I switched to an iPhone, I ended up getting really bored and going back to whatever else was out there. I had no real complaints about how it worked, just that it was to small, didn't do everything I wanted, or mostly justed bored me to death. I have no such complaint with my Note 3.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Think I'm gonna switch. Want something new. I'm down to 3 LGG2 or Note 3 or HTC One. Need some honest opinions. Help me out

Get the Note 3 if you want something BIG with a stylus. Otherwise, check out the Galaxy S5 coming out soon. Don't know enough about the other ones to offer an opinion.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I had the GN3 and now have the 5S and honestly I hate it. Selling this sucker and trying to decide IF I should get the GS4, GN3 or GS5. First world problems but the hard part is the size of the GN3, its a pleasure and a curse. Love the screen, reading emails, web, games, movies, but the curse is the size too. Just trying to figure it out. The GS5 is nice but honestly I don't need a fingerprint sensor or a HRM. We are getting 4.4.2 soonish so that isn't a big issue. I just want a sweet Samsung again.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

If you don't mind me asking, what are the things you'd miss, about the 5s, that the Note 3 couldn't do? Just curious!