Update as of Feb. 24th, 2014 -SanDisk's new 128GB microSD card uses a faster UHS-1 interface and the

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
For got about no links...

www. cnet.com

/8301-13970_7-57619394-78/

tight-on-memory-sandisk-microsd-cards-hit-128gb

Just put it all together with no spaces.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Most any that work with the 32 or 64gb microSDXC will accept the 128gb size.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have one, BUT - yikes - the asking price is 200 bucks. I will have to wait until it inevitably lowers and becomes a $39.99 Deal of the Day at Best Buy. Actually, when I think about it, I'd be better off using it in my Note 10.1 - when it's a Deal of the Day, that is.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It is $120 on Amazon

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
It is $120 on Amazon

Yikes! Yes, they are offering it at 80 bucks less than Best Buy. People don't seem to believe it. A few "reviews" are saying, "Amazon better honor this price" as if they think it's a typo.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yikes! Yes, they are offering it at 80 bucks less than Best Buy. People don't seem to believe it. A few "reviews" are saying, "Amazon better honor this price" as if they think it's a typo.

Amazon has honored numerous price mistakes before for me. There were a few that were canceled of course. But what do you have to lose? Worse case they cancel, go pay full retail. Best case get $80 off

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Just a heads up... You can order from Amazon and the delivery will be Mar. 21st to 24th. Went to the local Best Buy and they dont have any nor any in Stock at any store and have no idea when and if they will.
Was able to have them order it from the Best Buy online with the Amazon price match of $119.99 with a store pick up on Mar. 4th! (Faster than home delivery they said.)

Got two of them on their way!!! Great price for being so new to the market!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has honored numerous price mistakes before for me. There were a few that were canceled of course. But what do you have to lose? Worse case they cancel, go pay full retail. Best case get $80 off

No, I wasn't implying that I was afraid of ordering from Amazon, just that people were thinking the price was so good - too good to be true, in fact.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up... You can order from Amazon and the delivery will be Mar. 21st to 24th. Went to the local Best Buy and they dont have any nor any in Stock at any store and have no idea when and if they will.
Was able to have them order it from the Best Buy online with the Amazon price match of $119.99 with a store pick up on Mar. 4th! (Faster than home delivery they said.)

Got two of them on their way!!! Great price for being so new to the market!

Wow! What a great idea. Maybe I'll pick up one.

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Let me start with AARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Short version:
1st off the paperwork they gave me stated the 128gb microSDXC card would arrive from Mar. 4th thru the 12th. They never stated that and they only mentioned the 4th to me in the store. Since today was the 13th I called Best Buy and they said they had no record of an order from me. They stated to bring my ppw into them and they would try to figure it out. Went down and showed them the ppw and after looking at it they pointed to the bottom of the page where there was a submit icon and stated that the worker apparently never clicked on it and if she had than I would get a similar piece of paper but it would have a order number on it, blah, blah, blah...
Trying to make this short...
They redid the order with overnight shipping and I should have it on Monday! They also knocked another 10 bucks off the price.
I had ordered 2 of them so that's actually 5 bucks a piece off. So I'm paying $115.99 for it.

Not sure why overnight means 3 days but whatever... didn't even ask!

I'll let you know if it works as soon as I get it installed.

Question, can I just copy what's on my current microSD card over to the new one and have everything work correctly? I have all the apps I can moved over to the microSD card at this time as well as movies, pics etc.

Thanks!

unclefunbuckets

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I had a 32 GB card and switched to a 64 GB card about 2 months ago. I had to do it several times because I couldn't get it right the first two times. I connected the phone to my computer. Copied all the files from the SD card to it. From there I'm not quite sure but I think I put the new card in an SD card reader and copied everything to it. After that I turned the phone off, swapped the cards and turned the phone back back on. Worked perfectly. Since the references from the phone were to the SD card, once I replaced the card with the same exact data everything worked as it should.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22