AT&T's KitKat for Note 3...

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: at&t 's kitkat for Note 3...

Right where it's been!
Maybe or should say hopefully they are doing a proper job of making it work correctly with none of the other problems the other Note 3's have had on their release!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Like previously stated. If we have to wait so at&t can avoid the same problems the other note 3s are having then by all means let us wait.

Posted via Android Central App

conanheath

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Be careful what you wish for..... From what I've read, it sounds like a train wreck. I'll let other people be the guinea pig on this one. My phone works just fine the way it is.

ATT N3

NoTe3

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site

Doesn't look like we are going to get kit Kat...

Posted via Android Central App

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

It should be very soon now.

History has told us that once Rogers gets an update we are generally 1-2 weeks away from getting it in the states. If that holds true we will have it very soon.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

I'm all for updates but I'm definitely taking the "slow down" approach to this one. I'd rather AT&T get it right. There isn't much on there that I'm dying to get other than a fix for the darn WiFi issues.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Don't need it; i'm rooted running a fast rom, with great battery life, don't need the troubles of a new OS. :-D

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Probably a month or two more, if they are working out bugs which if I recall they had to address issues with accessory compatibility and some of the other kit kat updates haven't been the best. Besides it takes away the microSD support we have enjoyed for years so it really shouldn't be the big rush we are hoping for.

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

That is incorrect. It doesn't take away micro sd card support. It puts proper security in place. And will require many apps to properly update their app to work properly.

I think the accessory support is an HTC thing isn't it.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

wendy5001

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site

I need my GPS fixed and I hear that's why delayed. My signal goes on and off no matter on Wi-Fi or cellular. I had a S4 for a moment and it updated so I'm guessing ours is in the works?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

That is incorrect. It doesn't take away micro sd card support. It puts proper security in place. And will require many apps to properly update their app to work properly.

I think the accessory support is an HTC thing isn't it.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

Sorry to say but you are not correct. The way Google changed access to the external storage was a huge change for many developers, you can no longer store apps or app data on the cards without root and it only allows read/write access by the core apps unless specifically written by developers and so far based on the way Google changed card access its not likely we will see any devs make the necessary changes. Many OEM's have moved away from microSD but failed to add sufficient internal storage. Samsung is the only real supporter in a major way.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

I need my GPS fixed and I hear that's why delayed. My signal goes on and off no matter on Wi-Fi or cellular. I had a S4 for a moment and it updated so I'm guessing ours is in the works?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
From what I understand the folks at XDA-Developers may have fixed it [FIX] Note 3 GPS Issues - xda-developers check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21