klingo fail... what am I missing?

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
All credit goes to Yogi2000#AC :')

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Ok, here comes the questions. I installed it but am only getting previews of texts not a noification inbtge text message icon. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
And doni have to use the nova launcher? Can I change back to the normal one?

So, You're saying that the launcher is now Nova? and not the default launcher? That could be why you're not getting the indicator on the text message icon. If this is what you're talking about, goto settings>General>Application Manager: Then scroll over to "ALL". Then find Nova Launcher, select it, then scroll down to "clear defaults"....now hit the home button and this should bring you to an option to select "touchwiz home", select that, then you should be back at your default touch wiz launcher. I believe this should correct your message issue as well.

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So, You're saying that the launcher is now Nova? and not the default launcher? That could be why you're not getting the indicator on the text message icon. If this is what you're talking about, goto settings>General>Application Manager: Then scroll over to "ALL". Then find Nova Launcher, select it, then scroll down to "clear defaults"....now hit the home button and this should bring you to an option to select "touchwiz home", select that, then you should be back at your default touch wiz launcher. I believe this should correct your message issue as well.

Yeah it fixed it. Thanks again.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I haven't used that....so not sure what to tell ya. I haven't played around with the tweaks...just enjoying the bloat free stock rom. Perhaps Yogi2000#AC might have some suggestions on that one. Sorry bro.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I do know that any changes made there requires a reboot I think.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the wanam module selected in the exposed installer?

Baugherb

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the wanam module selected in the exposed installer?

First off let me apologize for all the questions. I talked to my friend and she asked me the same thing. Lol.. It is now and working great. Man I'm a *****.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513