Let me help you root [Root Man]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys wuzup it's upstreammiami at it again.

Scared to root? Need help? All you have to do is hit me up on my Google Hangout!!!! (it's on my signature) we will walk through every single step and even flash roms the whole 9 yards...

If anything goes wrong I can remote use your computer using TeamViewer - Free Remote Control, Remote Access & Online Meetings and fix the issues.

The only thing I ask is for you to at least have sdk installed on your pc http://dl.google.com/android/installer_r21.0.1-windows.exe just install I'll do the rest.

Don't think this is a scam so I can remote use your computer. I have rooted over 150 members on this forums and even made front page a couple of times....

im free any time after 10 am!!!

Thanks for letting me help you.

Where you been? Will keep you in mind when I go to unroot in prep for kitkat :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2