Kit Kat update?

97TAWS6

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Just got my Note3 and no KitKat update when I check software update. How long before it downloads to my phone so I can install?

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine updated at the Samsung desk at my local Best Buy. They said it could still be a while before everyone gets the update. They weren't sure when the rollout would be finished exactly though.

Posted via Android Central App

97TAWS6

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine updated at the Samsung desk at my local Best Buy. They said it could still be a while before everyone gets the update. They weren't sure when the rollout would be finished exactly though.

Posted via Android Central App

I'll wait a couple of more days, no hurry. If it doesn't show, ill go to my local BB as u mentioned - Thanks

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
You should have it tomorrow when you check again. I did with mine. Checked Monday night got it Tuesday and put it on.. and no battery issues for me.. i went 13 hours before it got to yellow. So I'm thinking I could get a good 14 to 15 hrs before it actually dies..

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Finally got Kit Kat today!!1

Awesome after a few days of running mine. I'm good on battery life.. lasts me a good 12 to 13 hours or so..11 if way heavy usage in my end. I love that it takes literally no time to charge and I love the cable that came with it as well.