WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got my Note 3 today. Having a problem with email. I delete them and they pop back up 10 minutes later. Has anyone else had this problem??? It's driving me bonkers

Black 3

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Samsung's email client does this. Try a force refresh after deleting.

Also you don't have to make a thread for each question .. You can post it in the thread you already have going and people can still answer just the same :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Also you don't have to make a thread for each question .. You can post it in the thread you already have going and people can still answer just the same :).

Lol thanks for the heads up

Black 3

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Didn't work. This is annoying

Black 3

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Glad you got something that works. I am at the point where email isn't important to me. The only important people who need to contact me via email have my Gmail, which is already on the phone.

WildCatBBN3

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Glad you got something that works. I am at the point where email isn't important to me. The only important people who need to contact me via email have my Gmail, which is already on the phone.

I wish everyone had mine so I didn't have to worry bout it. But oh well

Black 3