my note does not work well after the update, how to re-flash to a 4.4.2 debloated rom

mrxmry

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,
I am fairly new to the Android system. I have unfortunately accepted the 4.4.2 update so I believe rooting is out of question for now. However, the phone seems to be loosing battery power too fast now after the update and there is a constant "message expired or not available" pop-up message in the lower section of the screen.
The phone works well in the safe mode. So I assume there was something wrong with the update.

I feel like it would be good to update again to a clean version of rom, debloated of the ATT stuff, I just want the phone to work well and I do use the S-apps from samsung so I want those. How do I do it?

Thanks!
- P

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried completely hard resetting the device after installing the update and then trying performance out? That's what I did after I installed the update when I bought my device and I haven't ran into any issues so far.

To do it I believe you turn the phone off then hold the Menu Button, Volume Up button, and the power buttons until it turns off and goes in the recovery start up.

Also I'm not that tech savvy when it comes to "Rooting" and "Flashing" but don't you need to be rooted before you can do any of that stuff?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance