TouchWiz problem

Starchild72

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
yja2yhu2.jpg

Every time I close an app this happens. I hit always each time to. Anyone else have this issue. How do I fix it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
First two things I would try would be to boot into recovery and clear the cache. And then go into settings - default applications - and choose the one you want as default.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
First two things I would try would be to boot into recovery and clear the cache. And then go into settings - default applications - and choose the one you want as default.

Good suggestion. Better to try this before doing a factory reset.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
OK, my next suggestions are:

Turn back on any pre-installed apps you disabled - all of them - and reboot. See if it fixes it.

Did you ever install any third party launchers? If so, reinstall it/them and set it to default. Reboot and then set touch wiz to default. Then uninstall the 3rd party launchers.

Did you install, update, or uninstall any apps before this started? Try uninstalling or reinstalling those.

And this I'm not sure if it was a fluke for this other person but I remember reading here before that uninstalling Google search updates solved their problem. So you could try that.

Starchild72

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I found my problem! I went into my default apps and under default home I found a live wallpaper was in there. i removed it and Haven't got the pop up since! Thank god I didn't have to do a restore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma