note 3 awesome still

Madonna Warwick

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I am still loving mine. Added a zerolemon extended battery and now get 2 and 1/2 to 3 days without charging with heavy use.

Posted via Android Central App

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I dont think the note 4 will be much better than note 3, what do you guys think

I don't think it will be a big leap in tech either which is why I am most likely gonna wait for the note 5. I never thought I'd love this phone but I really have enjoyed it since it came out. It's an awesome phone and the big display is awesome if you can get use to it PLUS the S Pen. I never thought I'd use the S Pen that much but I really love using it for work or just for inputting information via action memo.

Wish I joined the Note family sooner :-D

Posted via Galaxy Note 3

alhadee12

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm going away from my iPhone 5s because of the screen size and bad eyes, lol. I'm trying to decide if the N3 will be the best option over the M8, S5 and G3 since they all hand 5 inch screens or better.

stevesharra

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I think it's a better choice, they all don't have the s pen, i like the big screen on the note 3 and it just feels premium

stevesharra

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I use it 50/50 ...I like the fact it charges fast like my s5...but I'm in love with how big it is and the beautiful display. One thing is if you put a case on it's BIG and heavy and without it surprisingly light

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995