window limit reached

Bill2195

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Using ATT Galaxy Note 3 - Thought I knew this great phone, but I get this message every couple of weeks, and ONLY when I get the message, is there a box in upper right hand corner with the number 50 in it. I can click on it, and erase all the "open windows". I cannot find anything, anywhere, that identifies how to close out these ghost windows prior to getting the message. It must be possible, yes?????

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There is no way, that I know of, to close all windows at once (except maybe for killing all processes in task manager), but if you're using multiwindow mode, you'll see a folder stack icon (first icon on the left) when you select a window and press on the blue control dot. There, you should see a thumbnail view of all the windows open for, well, that particular window. Remember, there's a separate list for EACH window, so whatever you had open on, say, the top window, is different from what you have open on the bottom one.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
A friend showed me how he can do a "close all" (it may be called something else) on his S4. This is a feature that I can't find on my Note3. Maybe it will be in the next ATT OS release?

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Using ATT Galaxy Note 3 - Thought I knew this great phone, but I get this message every couple of weeks, and ONLY when I get the message, is there a box in upper right hand corner with the number 50 in it. I can click on it, and erase all the "open windows". I cannot find anything, anywhere, that identifies how to close out these ghost windows prior to getting the message. It must be possible, yes?????

In assuming you're referring to the internet browser that comes stock?

Posted via Android Central App

Soad Kabeel

May 26, 2015
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles