Software Update

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I just received a small update from AT&T today and it was only about 17 MB. I was wondering if anyone else received this as well? I didn't get a notification but had to check it manually. I already received the 4.4.4 update a few weeks ago so I was wondering if anyone knows what this small update is all about. It also didn't put any extra bloatware on my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
AT&T Phonebook sync was deleting contacts after 4.4.4 update.

Oh wow that is a huge problem. But thankfully I back my phone frequently so even if that happened to me I could just restore my contacts from Kies.

Posted via the Android Central App

jsreen

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just did the update. I guess the update to 4.4.4 finally fixed my phones ability to update OTA, lol. I have always had to go to Beat Buy to get my phone updated. Is there a way to setup an auto download type of thing where I don't have to manually go in and do it?? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Just did the update. I guess the update to 4.4.4 finally fixed my phones ability to update OTA, lol. I have always had to go to Beat Buy to get my phone updated. Is there a way to setup an auto download type of thing where I don't have to manually go in and do it?? Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

I believe you have to manually check for it and it will only let you check every 24 hours. I prefer to check for manual updates anyway. Usually it will give you a notification of a software update.

Posted Via AT&T Note 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781