ATT Lollipop Issues

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
So I was forced to do a factory reset because of horrible battery life and apps not working properly after the update. I will see how the battery goes after a day or two, but some apps got fixed but others didn't. I noticed that beautiful widgets no longer puts the temperature in the status bar. I have tried turning it on and off and still will not do it. That really sucks since I liked being able to use tap the power button and see the temp in the top corner.

All in all I am not happy with this update. It has not done anything worth while and has screwed up or removed features I used.

I guess each phone takes the update differently. Battery life was terrible on mine after the update, some of my apps wouldn't run at all. I hated to do the reset, but after doing it (and trying to remember what I had before) The battery life has improved running much faster and smoother.
But the strange deal is, before the reset I didn't have the temprature in the upper left corner. Now after the reset I got it showing. I sorta like it. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Same here with my Pioneer AVH-P8400. I sent a trouble ticket to Samsung
Milk Music support and they asked me to email them the Bluetooth HCI Snoop logs to investigate. I did that a couple days ago and am awaiting a response.

Hopefully you hear something. Sucks not being able to use any of the voice actions.

Posted via Android Central App

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
My Note 3 was running constantly warmer than normal for a few days after the update to 5.0. I also noticed the battery draining faster. So....I went ahead and performed a complete data wipe. Thank goodness Nova Prime has an option to save my screen setups. I did have to manually reinstall a few applications though but after a few hours everything is set up like before. It seems to have helped. Now if only Samsung would fix the broken Bluetooth Metadata issue.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Update broke my Bluetooth on my pioneer stereo in my truck. Worked perfect on kit kat. Hopefully they push out the next update quick, not going to hold my breathe though.

Posted via Android Central App

I received a response from Milk Music Support.

Samsung Milk Music Support Team (Milk Music Support)
Apr 9, 15:05

Hello,

We are believe we have found the cause to the bluetooth issue. We are working to get it fixed and should have this issue fixed in our May release. It is not as soon as I would like to have for you so you can enjoy your Milk Music, so I apologize for any inconvenience.

If you would like I can stop your subscription, refund the last charge and provide you with 2 free months of Milk Music Premium for the inconvenience. Let me know if this will be acceptable.

Thank you for your patience,

Milk Music Support

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
These are my issues.

1. Weather widget dissapears...and I also have to restart the widget.
2. Gallery is slow and force closes.
3. I miss my vibrate and mute and sound options.

Other than those...it's ok. :-/

La Stone

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm also having the problem where when writing in S Note, it skips some strokes. I narrowed it down to a set of strokes that causes it to miss every time. If I write ". anything", the first stroke after the dot will miss. If I write at my normal writing speed. I realized that when I wrote the word "time", the M would be missed repeatedly. I started testing it. I write the line, then put the dot over it, then the m and the m won't happen. Then I started writing the period quickly followed by another stroke and it fails the next character 100% of the time. If I write slowly it works but that's not a solution. I went back to Kit Kat. S Note is one of the most important apps for me although I liked having Lollipop. There's no telling when or if Samsung will ever fix all these problems.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Luckily, I don't have to worry about that. If I can't read my own handwriting, how can I expect a phone to read it. Lol

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here and my Air Command setting Is enabled. The air command opens up at the start, I select image clip, but if I've messed up and need to start over pressing the button doesn't open up the air command anymore. If this function has been changed by Samsung with the latest lollipop update then I'm going to be really mad. The whole idea of having this phone was for the S pen since I'm an HTML Designer and need a phablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie