SMS Text Msgs Problems.

ydeugenio

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Problem#1: My SMS text msgs on the stock app come in the wrong order. If i send you a text, your reply shows up on my phone before the text I sent you. This has been happening for a while now. Thought the Lollipop update would fix it but didn't. Don't have this issue w/ any other app like Whatsapp, Line, and fb messenger.

Problem# 2: My text msgs are taking a long time to send.

Problem #3: My Group sms texting, that on 5.0 update goes out as "MMS", only works half of the time. People are not getting my text msgs.

Any suggestions?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
Problem#1: My SMS text msgs on the stock app come in the wrong order. If i send you a text, your reply shows up on my phone before the text I sent you. This has been happening for a while now. Thought the Lollipop update would fix it but didn't. Don't have this issue w/ any other app like Whatsapp, Line, and fb messenger.

Problem# 2: My text msgs are taking a long time to send.

Problem #3: My Group sms texting, that on 5.0 update goes out as "MMS", only works half of the time. People are not getting my text msgs.

Any suggestions?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using another messing app like Google Messenger or Chomp SMS to see if they have the same issue?

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I've only had this happen a couple of times. Check your clock settings. If your clock is off they will appear out of sequence. The only other time the system appeared to be very busy. Everything network connected was dragging that night.

Posted via the Android Central App

ydeugenio

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
My clock has always been automatically adjusted by the network, and it still is. I've never messed w/ it. I have no idea what's causing it. It's annoying the hell out of me. lol

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Could the time error be on the person that on the other end of the sms? Just guessing here.

Posted via the Android Central App

Pam Salem

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problems with my text messages. Thanks to one of the other commenters, it turned out to be the clock setting on my phone. It was 1 minute ahead of the automatic clock setting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome