Note 3 AT&T help

Paul Guest1

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I recently came into possession of a Note 3 AT&T model that was, at one point, rooted with Safestrap installed in the interest of running custom ROMs, but was wiped clean, leaving no OS. I think I would like to take it back to stock but I can't say I have the expertise to do it. Any suggestions?

Anthow68

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
There are threads over at xda forums that have the stock files to flash kitkat or lollipop. Pretty easy procedure using a program called Odin. I used the kitkat files to reflash my Note 3 a few months back.

Paul Guest1

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Samsung might do it, for a fee. Its worth asking.

🔊from the n.3 Monolith 🎧

I spent a good part of the day reading everything I could find about using Odin and decided to roll the dice - the Note 3 isn't my main phone, and I could hardly mess it up more than it was already. So I downloaded the stock ROM and the latest version of Odin I could find, and followed the guides online, and what do you know, it worked. The Note is up and running. Not so scary after all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I spent a good part of the day reading everything I could find about using Odin and decided to roll the dice - the Note 3 isn't my main phone, and I could hardly mess it up more than it was already. So I downloaded the stock ROM and the latest version of Odin I could find, and followed the guides online, and what do you know, it worked. The Note is up and running. Not so scary after all.

Posted via the Android Central App
Well done! Congrats man.

🔊from the n.3 Monolith 🎧

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm