Where can I get Lollipop for AT&T Note 3 and is it a problem or stable on Note 3????

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
So after a hassle with the ASUS Zenfone 2, (long story) for the time being I am back to my Note 3. It is on Kit Kat and I am not presented with the opportunity to upgrade it to Lollipop. What am I missing? I'm also not sure that I want to upgrade it until I know that it runs well on it anyway since my Note 3 is 32GB vs the nice 64GB I had with my Zenfone. I also need to put the SD card back in my Note again too. Zenfone was for the dual SIM as I have two lines but the second SIM slot being only 2G is a serious problem with no signal in and near my house on the second line-a serious non-usable problem so phone had to go back. Anyway-I thought by now that Lollipop was available OTA for the Note 3 on AT&T but it's not retrievable when I try and I tried it via Samsung Smart Switch as well under software update for my Note 3 and it too shows nothing where am I missing it from? I don't want to download a ROM and brick my phone. Isn't this available through AT&T? Is it stable on the Note 3? I got used to Lollipop on the Zenfone2 and wouldn't mind having it on my Note 3 now that I'm using that again until I decide if I'm getting the new dual SIM Blu phone or not.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried using Kies on the computer to update it? If that doesn't work then your only choice is to download the ROM and flash it. Make sure you get the ROM from a safe source like XDA. Don't just google for it and install from any site.

convert

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey-thanks! Problem solved. I never did figure out why the OTA update wasn't offered to me through AT&T and I did try it through Kies, etc (well, the update to it now which didn't give me any prompts for a software update either). I did go to XDA a few days ago and a ROM was posted which I was leery of trying to install on my own, but someone had mentioned what I had forgotten: Best Buy! I headed right over to the Samsung Experience section and they downloaded it for me no problem. I figured I would just go ahead with it and hope my battery life doesn't take too much a hit. I'm getting a new phone soon anyway.