Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Wife is PO'ed with AT&T so she's looking at charges. We _never_ exceed our limit (2 gig now, but after a war, hence the vigilance) but she noted a spike in my usage on a Sunday, March 6 this year. What was I doing?
I dunno and can't tell. I looked at the file manager apps I've got and couldn't display downloads by date.

So here's my question - how to do that? With Window or on a Mac there's a file manager to display when date and size of a download but I can't find the same functionality for my Note3.
Where should I look?
Is there a file manager app that will display file data like I am accustomed to see?
TIA
CVT

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Settings>Data usage. It should show overall usage for the last month and how much has been used by individual apps. Unfortunately, it is not date specific.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I did add a specific app, a trail hiking guide, around that time and then a data set and map to it.
But I'm not finding a way to display the file structure so that I can see when the executable or it's resources are installed. Surely that's lack of skill on my part?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers