04-19-2013 04:23 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    Not on carriers.
    Funny as ive always gotten headphones with my galaxy devices.
    smooth4lyfe and satannik like this.
    04-18-2013 05:46 PM
    I pre-ordered my Samsung SGS4 online through ATT premier website and it went through successfully. I was excited to lay my hands on the newest Samsung GS4, but today at 4:30 PM i got an email saying my order has been cancelled. Subsequently I tried 2 more times to place the order, every time it was cancelled. The ATT customer care said the system automatically cancelled it. Pissed off mightily, I ripped apart the customer care guy who kept me on hold for 45 mins to find out the reason for cancellation. In the end I got one of those cancelled orders reinstated. So far it is in pre-order processing stage.

Any one in this forum who had a similar experience with pre-order from ATT website ?

Very disappointed and frustrated with at&t. Pre- ordered galaxy s4(for full retail price) on Tuesday and received confirmation email. Wednesday afternoon, I got a cancellation email saying that my order had been canceled because my address could not be verified and to visit a local retail store. I went to the corporate store the same afternoon and they were unable to pre order the phone in store and directed me to customer service. Customer service then directed me to either a store or place another order online since I had verified my address in store. So I placed another order online, canceled immediately. Another phone call to premier support resulted in an escalation ticket that was due to a supposed note on the account that stated customer can have order reinstated once address verified. I was told to allow 24-48 hours and I would hear back. Fast Very disappointed and frustrated with at&t. Pre- ordered galaxy s4(for full retail price) on Tuesday and received confirmation email. Wednesday afternoon, I got a cancellation email saying that my order had been canceled because my add 48 hours, I called and am told that the escalation ticket is closed and order still canceled. After going back and forth with the representative, I asked her to speak with someone in the escalation department. On hold for another five minutes and escalations representative explains that there is no way for her to override the system and that I must place the order in store. She is not able to explain why my address is unable to be verified and no further information. I would think that when paying almost $700 for a phone, at&t would be a bit more helpful... Disappointed to say the least.
    04-19-2013 04:23 PM
77 ... 234