AT&T S4 preorder $199

chip dawg

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
2 GBs have worked for me for the last 2 years on my Infuse, lol. I'll stick with the 16GB, and transfer over my 2GB card. Can't imagine what you'd need with 64GB though...

To each their own. I'm not going to overload my phone with apps. I will roll with an iPad if I want a bunch of apps. 16GB is fine for me.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I had the the Droid Charge too and 1GB of usable space was NOT sufficient for me. Never again on Verizon, Never again!!!!!!!!!!!

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I just tried to order online but when I check out, the price in the cart is 299 even though I am eligible for an upgrade and the 100 instant rebate.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
it'll be more competitive if Samsung S4 16GB preorder cost $150. because HTC ONE is a rival at this point for S4. the high end smartphone's storage should be starting at 32gb now a days.

The One is only a rival with the S4 on tech blogs/forums. In the real world, most people have never even heard of HTC, let alone the One. Similarly, most people are fine with 16GB (particularly if they find out they can get another 32 or 64GB on an SD card for $25 or $50).

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
just spoke to at&t and they said the 32gb model will probably not be available at launch. yet they have the $249 price tag in their systems already. if true i guess ill hold off upgrading. what a mess. why bother giving us prices but not having it available?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Its onlt $168 at Wal-Mart for new customers on AT&T
Samsung Galaxy S4 Price Drops $31 on AT&T

Samsung-Galaxy-S4-deal-at-Walmart.png

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
just ordered my black 16gb version. does anybody know "in case" they offer the 32gb model before shipping can we change our orders?

Timback

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Walmart , Att $168 great find, just ordered Black S4, don't know when it will be delivered, but who cares for that price. :)

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
just ordered my black 16gb version. does anybody know "in case" they offer the 32gb model before shipping can we change our orders?

You have 30 days after shipment but you need to pay restocking fee

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how strict AT&T is on pre-orders/upgrades when you're as close as a month away?... well month and a half.

Just curious if i could go in store and possibly pre-order at upgrade pricing. Ahhh that would be so nice =)

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
You have 30 days after shipment but you need to pay restocking fee

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

I thought ATT gives you only 14 days to return or exchange a phone...not 30 days. You would have to pay a $35 Restocking Fee though.

Speaking of which, Do anyone know when the 14 day return period/exchange period begin when you order a phone online? Do it begin when the order is placed or do it begin when you activate the line? The reason I'm asking is because I ordered my HTc One last Sunday (4-14) and the S4 is supposed to be released on the 26th. So I was thinking, if for strange reason I don't like the HTC One, I'd pay the $35 restocking fee and exchange it for a S4.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
You have 30 days at Best Buy.

AT&T gives you 14 days (so does Verizon Wireless)

Return or exchange wireless equipment purchased through the AT&T Web site
Review the AT&T Returns Policy* to determine if your device is eligible to be returned or exchanged. Equipment must be like new and include all original packaging, accessories, manuals, and proof of purchase. You have 14 days after purchase (or shipping date, if equipment is shipped) to return or exchange your device.
For a return
Return the device, accessories, and manual in the original box via USPS (Postal Service), using the prepaid return label enclosed in the original shipment, or bring it to any AT&T retail store during the applicable return period.
For an exchange
Call att.com Order Support at 1-866-391-0749.
When exchanging a device originally purchased on att.com, please note that:
You will be charged the online price for the replacement device.
You will receive a refund for the original device AFTER it has been received at our warehouse.
Please allow 30 days to process and credit charges back to your account.
Important Note
If you have unresolved issues with your iPhone, see How do I replace a broken Apple iPhone? to review your options for exchanging, replacing, or repairing a device.
Important Note
If you are experiencing issues with your wireless equipment, you can use the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool, which will guide you through the troubleshooting process.
You can learn how to use the features on your phone on the Device How-To Center:
Visit the Device How-To Center.
Choose the Select Your Device link in the upper-left corner of the page to choose a device brand and model.
With your device type set, look under Device instructions for step-by-step instructions for using email, text messaging, voicemail, ringtones, and more.
*The AT&T Returns Policy may not reflect the policies of AT&T authorized dealers or retailers. AT&T has no bearing on how long your credit card company may hold the refund prior to its release to your account.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
You have 30 days at Best Buy.

AT&T gives you 14 days (so does Verizon Wireless)

Return or exchange wireless equipment purchased through the AT&T Web site
Review the AT&T Returns Policy* to determine if your device is eligible to be returned or exchanged. Equipment must be like new and include all original packaging, accessories, manuals, and proof of purchase. You have 14 days after purchase (or shipping date, if equipment is shipped) to return or exchange your device.
For a return
Return the device, accessories, and manual in the original box via USPS (Postal Service), using the prepaid return label enclosed in the original shipment, or bring it to any AT&T retail store during the applicable return period.
For an exchange
Call att.com Order Support at 1-866-391-0749.
When exchanging a device originally purchased on att.com, please note that:
You will be charged the online price for the replacement device.
You will receive a refund for the original device AFTER it has been received at our warehouse.
Please allow 30 days to process and credit charges back to your account.
Important Note
If you have unresolved issues with your iPhone, see How do I replace a broken Apple iPhone? to review your options for exchanging, replacing, or repairing a device.
Important Note
If you are experiencing issues with your wireless equipment, you can use the AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve tool, which will guide you through the troubleshooting process.
You can learn how to use the features on your phone on the Device How-To Center:
Visit the Device How-To Center.
Choose the Select Your Device link in the upper-left corner of the page to choose a device brand and model.
With your device type set, look under Device instructions for step-by-step instructions for using email, text messaging, voicemail, ringtones, and more.
*The AT&T Returns Policy may not reflect the policies of AT&T authorized dealers or retailers. AT&T has no bearing on how long your credit card company may hold the refund prior to its release to your account.

Bestbuy doesn't do 30 day exchanges anymore. They told me when I got the BB z10. They only do 14 day exchanges /returns. They also told me that you're only allowed to exchange once and not for a different color. Two bestbuy stores told me the same exact thing. They did tell me though because I'm a rewards member I have 60 days to exchange the phone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I guess they changed the rules, still I am a rewards member too so I would have enough time to use and swap if needed but not going that route. I guess the carriers clamped down on the rental option at Best Buy.

Here is BB's exchange terms:

Return & Exchange Policy
Original Receipt
The original receipt, gift receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges. If returning or exchanging an item in a Best Buy store, a valid photo ID is also required.

Return & Exchange Period
15 days for all eligible products
60 days for eligible products for Reward Zone? program Premier Silver members
Best Buy reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.

Nonreturnable Items
Labor, delivery and/or completed Geek Squad? installation services
Some prepaid cards, digital subscriptions or services
Consumable items such as food, drinks and batteries
Items that are damaged or abused
Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords and cables
Etched or otherwise personalized items
Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund
Downloadable digital content (such as games and movies)
Microphones, harmonicas and similar products
Marketplace items and items purchased at Best Buy Express kiosks cannot be returned to Best Buy stores.
Non-defective special orders.
Marketplace Items
Marketplace items cannot be returned to Best Buy. They must be returned to the Marketplace Seller.

Returns in Store
Avoid shipping charges and receive a refund more quickly by returning your items to any Best Buy store within the United States.

Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories
Bring your receipt or packing slip and a valid photo ID. We accept these forms of identification:
US, Canadian or Mexican driver's license
US state-issued ID
Canadian province-issued ID
Matricula Consular
US military-issued ID
Passport
US Laser Visa
US Permanent Resident Card
Returns by Mail
You can also return online purchases through the mail. To return your online purchase by mail:

Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
Include the packing slip and return label, and indicate the reason for the return.
Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
Send your return to:
BestBuy.com Return Center
14405 County Road 212
Findlay, OH 45840
For proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS or insured USPS.

Refund Method
For online purchases:
Refunds will be credited to the original credit card or PayPal account. Any amounts deducted from a gift card or Pitch In? card will be credited to the gift card or Pitch In Card used.

For in-store purchases:
Your refund will generally be in the same form as the original purchase. However, when the item was paid for with cash or debit card without a major credit card logo in an amount greater than $500, or paid for by check in an amount greater than $250, the refund will be in the form of a check mailed within 10 business days of the return. Any amounts deducted from a gift card or Pitch In card will be credited to the gift card or Pitch In card used.

Promotional Items and Bundles
When a promotional item is returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount. For example, if you buy a TV that includes a free Blu-ray player, the total value of the Blu-ray player will be deducted from the refund if the Blu-ray player is not returned with the TV.

When a bundle is purchased and only part of the bundle is returned, the bundle discount is void, and the total bundle discount will be deducted from the refund. For example, if you receive $200 in savings when you purchase a laptop and printer together and you return either item, the $200 bundle savings will be subtracted from your refund.

Returning Mobile Phones & Devices with Plans
When returning a mobile phone or device with a plan, you are responsible for ensuring that your service is canceled with the carrier. If you don't cancel your service, you may incur additional charges from your carrier. All carrier charges are your responsibility.

There are two ways to return your phone or device and cancel your service:

Return your device to a Best Buy store. Be sure to tell the store associate that you want to cancel your service. Carrier service cancellation policies may vary.
Call Best Buy Mobile at 1-877-702-2211 (6 a.m. to midnight, CT) for instructions on how to return the device by mail. Tell the phone associate that you want to cancel your service.
Returns Tracking
When you return or exchange an item in store, we may require a valid photo ID. Except where prohibited, some of the information from your ID may be stored in a secure database used to track returns and exchanges. Based on return/exchange patterns, some customers will be warned that subsequent returns and exchanges will not be eligible for returns or exchanges for 90 days. Customers who are warned or have been denied an exchange/return may request a copy of their Return Activity Report by calling 1-800-652-2331 or by mail at P.O. Box 51373, Irvine, CA 92619-1373. Please be prepared to provide your transaction ID, ID number, full name, address and phone number.

Valid forms of ID accepted are: US, Canadian or Mexican Driver's License, US State ID, Canadian Province ID, Matricula Consular, US Military ID, Passport, US Laser Visa, or US Permanent Resident Card.

Effective Date: March 3, 2013

If you made a purchase on or before March 2, 2013 these Return & Exchange terms apply.

Still have questions? See Return & Exchange FAQs >

See all help topics.

Still have questions?
Get answers online. Visit our Community Forums or Twelpforce.

Contact us.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Black Mist on AT&T Premier which should be here on or before 5/3/13.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol