Grandfathered Unlimited Data AT&T (GS4)

dominicanyorkjl

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the unlimited data with my AT&T phone (family plan) that was grandfathered from 2 years ago. I tried to pre-order the GS4 online but was asked to choose a different data plan because it was not compatible with the phone (GS4). I called AT&T and a representative told me to chose any data plan and call AT&T after I have received the phone to reinstate the unlimited data. Should I risk it? How can I ensure I keep the unlimited data? Will I be able to keep the unlimited data?

I'm worried please understand me ...:confused:

Ess_78201

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
they will be your bills and see that in the past you been getting billed for unlimited data plan. I had an issue when I upgraded to my galaxy note 2 and my blackberry z10 and the corrected it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Ess_78201

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, that was a sloppy response. I was using voice to text. I've been on this plan for years and they are usually good about reverting it back to unlimited when you call. It takes a day for them to submit it to the right department.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
OP: whatever you do, don't let them take that plan off there. It will take them weeks to reinstate it, trust me. The correct plan would be the Data Unlimited for LTE persosnal addon.

I warn you, do not let them touch your plan. Wait until launch and go to the store.

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Honestly do not do anything online! Just wait till the phone arrives in stores and go there in person and get it. I have had my unlimited data for years now and just go in and buy the phone and nothing will change. I wouldn't risk it. I'm sure you would be able to get it back in the end but it will be a hassle nonetheless.

dominicanyorkjl

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
That's what I figured. Ill just have to wait for the phone to arrive in stores. There is no way I will let go of that data plan. Wayyy to valuable

Thanks Guys!!!Q A

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I was able to pre-order online after CS modified my grandfathered unlimited rate plan by removing and restoring it. I then had to get a rollover adjustment to restore my rollover minutes.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49