What is your AT&T galaxy s4 order status?

dsdxp

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine 4/16 at 12:40am, currently "processing" with an arrival date of 5/3. Not sure why such a late arrival date when it was ordered so close to the release time..

FLY_TY

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered from AT&T on Tuesday and mine says "Processing"...

I received an email saying my phone will be shipped on 4/30.

dsdxp

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
that's weird, my email doesn't say a ship date, it says "Your Samsung Galaxy S? 4 has been reserved and is expected to arrive on or around 5/3/13". a lot of inconsistency with this phone on at&t!

Mickeywdw1254

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered on the 16th and when I check my order status online it just says processing with no estimated ship date. I also noticed that the hold has fallen off of my credit card. Hmmm....?

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
If you used a debit card, or a bank card of any sort, depending on the bank, the authorization charge is just to see if you have the funds available. The way the bank sees it, if the company doesn't "claim" their funds within a certain time period, the charge will fall off. Don't plan on spending that money. If your phone is still processing, they will actually put in the official charge when the phone ships. If you don't have the sufficient funds when the phone ships, the order will cancel.

If you used an actual credit card... well I'm sure in some way the same applies.

tl;dr - Don't worry, they'll recharge your card when the phone actually ships. Nothing to worry about. :)

I pre ordered on the 16th and when I check my order status online it just says processing with no estimated ship date. I also noticed that the hold has fallen off of my credit card. Hmmm....?

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You guys think its worth pre-ordering it this week or should I just wait till it hit the stores and go pick one up when the store opens ?

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
If preorders are like they were with the HTC one, it's not worth it. I did preorder and it arrived at end of business on the release date

______
Sent from my mobile device

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
You guys think its worth pre-ordering it this week or should I just wait till it hit the stores and go pick one up when the store opens ?

Good luck with getting it. At this point its officially backordered and who knows when the stores will get inventory.

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Well not a big deal for me, I am waiting for the 32GB version. Hopefully they will have stock issues resolved and the 32GB in the next month.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Good luck with getting it. At this point its officially backordered and who knows when the stores will get inventory.

Sent from my HTC Vivid Borked using Android Central forums

Where does it say that the phone is back ordered?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

satannik

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Where does it say that the phone is back ordered?

Read my thread. An ATT employee on xda stated that the device is on a MASSIVE backorder, phones will start shipping tomorrow, and the 30th is a worst case scenario date (the latest it will ship)

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Read my thread. An ATT employee on xda stated that the device is on a MASSIVE backorder, phones will start shipping tomorrow, and the 30th is a worst case scenario date (the latest it will ship)

I'm sorry I didn't see that. Ok cool. So 30th is worst case then which is only a week away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000