What is it really gonna be??....
    04-20-2013 12:31 PM
    Nobody knows. I'm waiting for Verizon
    04-20-2013 12:36 PM
    We would all love a definite answer but nobody knows lol
    04-20-2013 12:46 PM
    Just assume it's the 30th...dont get ur hopes up

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Boyyyyyy!
    04-20-2013 01:08 PM
    Does anyone remember last year? Same thing all offer again. I can almost guarantee you will be able to walk into an AT&T store and get one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    04-20-2013 01:21 PM
    Planning on walking in when I hear the GS4 32GB is available until then I am rocking my flip phone and tablet.
    stringbeanie likes this.
    04-20-2013 01:25 PM
    Different zip codes on the AT&T site all show shipping date as April 30th.

Does anyone remember last year? Same thing all offer again. I can almost guarantee you will be able to walk into an AT&T store and get one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    More than likely, which is why I never bother pre-ordering phones. It always seems like those that pre-order get it after those that casually walk in.
    04-20-2013 01:32 PM
    Different zip codes on the AT&T site all show shipping date as April 30th.

More than likely, which is why I never bother pre-ordering phones. It always seems like those that pre-order get it after those that casually walk in.
    This is not true in the last two phones I preordered and had delivered from ATT. I had the S3 for a week or so before it was available in store and the note 2 the first day it was available. With that said I know it can be frustrating because ATT is so slow to release info to their customers on what is going on.

I like getting the phone, unboxing it myself, and then just popping my SIM in. No fuss, no muss no chance of messing up my unlimited data etc. which can all happen when the Reps go into you account...that is just me though.

My advice though this entire process is to be patient, ATT does not release information fast enough. If you call every day, you will get a different answer. Plan on the date on your confirmation email.

Good luck and enjoy your S4! Use this time to get a screen protector and initial case ordered! Lots of cases on Amazon already.
    04-20-2013 01:41 PM
    for preorders: ships april 30th, arrival by or around may 3rd. not sure about in-store availability date.
    04-20-2013 02:07 PM
    This is not true in the last two phones I preordered and had delivered from ATT. I had the S3 for a week or so before it was available in store and the note 2 the first day it was available. With that said I know it can be frustrating because ATT is so slow to release info to their customers on what is going on.

I like getting the phone, unboxing it myself, and then just popping my SIM in. No fuss, no muss no chance of messing up my unlimited data etc. which can all happen when the Reps go into you account...that is just me though.

My advice though this entire process is to be patient, ATT does not release information fast enough. If you call every day, you will get a different answer. Plan on the date on your confirmation email.

Good luck and enjoy your S4! Use this time to get a screen protector and initial case ordered! Lots of cases on Amazon already.
    Haven't decided on this phone yet and if I do get it it'll be factory unlocked, just speaking on past experiences. Some carriers send phones early, Sprint happens to send phones out the earliest in some cases. That obviously doesn't happen with every release, and it happens less times than it doesn't happen at all. Just like in this case, the phone will be in stores for pickup this Tuesday but those that pre-ordered will wait an extra week. And generally with big releases like this the longer you wait to pre-order the further back you are in the queue, which is why some I'm assuming some people are seeing a May 3rd date.

To avoid dealing with all this, I walk in and buy and it's never failed me before. I enjoy the phone while all my friends enjoy waiting on the UPS man.
    04-20-2013 02:13 PM