AT&T...Is it the 23rd, the 24th, the 30th or May 3Rd???

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone remember last year? Same thing all offer again. I can almost guarantee you will be able to walk into an AT&T store and get one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Different zip codes on the AT&T site all show shipping date as April 30th.

Does anyone remember last year? Same thing all offer again. I can almost guarantee you will be able to walk into an AT&T store and get one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

More than likely, which is why I never bother pre-ordering phones. It always seems like those that pre-order get it after those that casually walk in.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Different zip codes on the AT&T site all show shipping date as April 30th.

More than likely, which is why I never bother pre-ordering phones. It always seems like those that pre-order get it after those that casually walk in.

This is not true in the last two phones I preordered and had delivered from ATT. I had the S3 for a week or so before it was available in store and the note 2 the first day it was available. With that said I know it can be frustrating because ATT is so slow to release info to their customers on what is going on.

I like getting the phone, unboxing it myself, and then just popping my SIM in. No fuss, no muss no chance of messing up my unlimited data etc. which can all happen when the Reps go into you account...that is just me though.

My advice though this entire process is to be patient, ATT does not release information fast enough. If you call every day, you will get a different answer. Plan on the date on your confirmation email.

Good luck and enjoy your S4! Use this time to get a screen protector and initial case ordered! Lots of cases on Amazon already.

dsdxp

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
for preorders: ships april 30th, arrival by or around may 3rd. not sure about in-store availability date.

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
This is not true in the last two phones I preordered and had delivered from ATT. I had the S3 for a week or so before it was available in store and the note 2 the first day it was available. With that said I know it can be frustrating because ATT is so slow to release info to their customers on what is going on.

I like getting the phone, unboxing it myself, and then just popping my SIM in. No fuss, no muss no chance of messing up my unlimited data etc. which can all happen when the Reps go into you account...that is just me though.

My advice though this entire process is to be patient, ATT does not release information fast enough. If you call every day, you will get a different answer. Plan on the date on your confirmation email.

Good luck and enjoy your S4! Use this time to get a screen protector and initial case ordered! Lots of cases on Amazon already.

Haven't decided on this phone yet and if I do get it it'll be factory unlocked, just speaking on past experiences. Some carriers send phones early, Sprint happens to send phones out the earliest in some cases. That obviously doesn't happen with every release, and it happens less times than it doesn't happen at all. Just like in this case, the phone will be in stores for pickup this Tuesday but those that pre-ordered will wait an extra week. And generally with big releases like this the longer you wait to pre-order the further back you are in the queue, which is why some I'm assuming some people are seeing a May 3rd date.

To avoid dealing with all this, I walk in and buy and it's never failed me before. I enjoy the phone while all my friends enjoy waiting on the UPS man.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol