04-29-2013 10:17 PM
29 12
tools
    I called there yesterday and was told they were going to place them on display in the morning. When I got there 15 minutes after opening, there were already people stopping in to look. In fact a friend of mine who I didn't know was going to be at the store purchased the first one of the day.

My first impression is that its very fast and it feels better in the hand than my S3. I will be making my S4 purchase soon.
    I think the build quality is very good.

-Rich
    04-27-2013 04:30 PM
    6 people bought S4s at 10 AM at my local AT&T store today. 4 more exchanged the One to get it, myself included. Few iPhone 5 converters, too. Should be a fun weekend for Samsung.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
    lilkim429, Wilbur and jrodriguezpr like this.
    04-27-2013 04:41 PM
    I called there yesterday and was told they were going to place them on display in the morning. When I got there 15 minutes after opening, there were already people stopping in to look. In fact a friend of mine who I didn't know was going to be at the store purchased the first one of the day.

My first impression is that its very fast and it feels better in the hand than my S3. I will be making my S4 purchase soon.
    I think the build quality is very good.

-Rich
    I already have mine in my hands through sprint
    04-27-2013 04:53 PM
    6 people bought S4s at 10 AM at my local AT&T store today. 4 more exchanged the One to get it, myself included. Few iPhone 5 converters, too. Should be a fun weekend for Samsung.

Hard to believe people would exchange the One for the GS4.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    04-27-2013 05:13 PM

it actually doesn't feel plasticy. They did a good job with it.

the front is all glass so it doesn't even matter.

The sides really looks like brushed aluminum even though it is plastic. Probably a better thing since the metal would interfere with the radio

and last but not least, it's lighter and thinner and has an externalSD and removable battery
    lilkim429 likes this.
    04-27-2013 05:28 PM

i returned my 64g one for the s4 as well... i like the s4 alot more
    04-27-2013 05:36 PM
    I exchanged my one for it today also. Im very happy with it . I feel htc tried to steal ios users to much and therefore over simplified the os and stripped android. The gs4 imo besides an inferior built is just much better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
    jrodriguezpr and lilkim429 like this.
    04-27-2013 05:42 PM

3 people in this thread alone have.

04-27-2013 06:15 PM
    Hard to believe people would exchange the One for the GS4.It's getting old already. People like what they like. If you have the HTC One and you like it, great. Keep it and enjoy it.

lilkim429 likes this.
    04-27-2013 06:32 PM
    Looked at both one and s4... Prefer s4... Still like my iphone 5 but this may replace after I figure some more things out...
    lilkim429 and jrodriguezpr like this.
    04-27-2013 06:43 PM
    Wouldn't trade in my HTC One but I bought a S4.. Pretty nice device as expected.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    04-27-2013 07:05 PM
    I have both actually. And thank you. I do enjoy it.

04-27-2013 07:07 PM

Not that hard to believe. I've had both now and the S4 is the winner to me by a mile

04-27-2013 08:32 PM
    Not that hard to believe. I've had both now and the S4 is the winner to me by a mile

I feel like if people actually go to play with it, they'll like it better than the One. I'm guessing numbers will be on my side when the S4 blows the One away in sales.

04-27-2013 08:45 PM
    Is this becoming an epidemic?? Should somebody call the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) ??
    04-27-2013 09:20 PM

Add me to that list. I walked in my local AT&T store midday yesterday and after playing with the S4, swapped my HTC One for a S4. It does feel quite nice in hand, actually feels more comfortable. And the user experience is MUCH better. IMO The camera is a lot better in normal light, not so much in low light, but I do most of my picture taking in daylight. I'm completely happy with my decision to exchange.
    Wilbur likes this.
    04-28-2013 03:34 PM
    If you play many games or other heavy data apps, seems the One 64gb is the better option. That is assuming the One supports OTG out of box.

This assumes the 16gb is the only S4 option.
    04-28-2013 04:09 PM

You mean three people in this thread SAID they did! Samsung employees are notorious for posting in forums

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    04-28-2013 07:28 PM

If those people like the S4 better then they just like the S4 better. Hard to believe there are Americans that rather watch Soccer than watch Football.

My phone is a good One!
    04-28-2013 07:34 PM
    I own the HTC One at the moment and I am seriously thinking of switching, the slow charging is what is bothering me the most as well as the battery life on it, Zoe is fine but I noticed that without it active at night the sensor feels like an old camera phone with a terrible sensor, it was laggy when there was no light regardless of flash it could not focus. I like the Blinkfeed but I guess I have to check out the S4 before making any decisions
    04-28-2013 08:04 PM
    You mean three people in this thread SAID they did! Samsung employees are notorious for posting in forums

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    i can post pictures of my S4 if you like with my recipt from exchanging the one.... also i have a brand new HTC HD media link and teal cruzerlite bugdroid case for the one if anyone wants them
    04-29-2013 11:15 AM
    Big Samsung conspiracy with employees pretending to be HTC One owners who returned them. Really, people on this forum are not that shallow or lame to bother. If they returned it they paid the restock fee and didn't like what they had. You only get one exchange.
    04-29-2013 12:52 PM
    I also exchanged my HTC One for the GS4. Liking the GS4 much better too.
    04-29-2013 12:58 PM
    Add me to that list. I walked in my local AT&T store midday yesterday and after playing with the S4, swapped my HTC One for a S4. It does feel quite nice in hand, actually feels more comfortable. And the user experience is MUCH better. IMO The camera is a lot better in normal light, not so much in low light, but I do most of my picture taking in daylight. I'm completely happy with my decision to exchange.
    that's BS....everyone knows the ONE feels nicer in the hand due to the curved back.....there are 15+ comparison reviews that also indicate the same thing......with only 12 posts and your picture, which I can find from a quick search indicates you are a samsung shil posting here

BTW, I went with the SGS4 over HTC One due to HTC's poor history on software updates
    04-29-2013 02:40 PM
    that's BS....everyone knows the ONE feels nicer in the hand due to the curved back.....there are 15+ comparison reviews that also indicate the same thing......with only 12 posts and your picture, which I can find from a quick search indicates you are a samsung shil posting here

BTW, I went with the SGS4 over HTC One due to HTC's poor history on software updates
    So because he feels like the S4 is more comfortable in the hand and exchanged his One for it, he's a Samsung fan and he's wrong? I'm guessing there won't be a lot more after those 12 posts if that's the kind of feedback he gets.
    04-29-2013 02:45 PM
29 12