Finally a 32GB release date!!!!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
ATT is making this hard on me. I thought I could pass on the S4 but I am interested in the 32GB!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
AT&T made it easy for me last Saturday. They didn't announce it and the store didnt know. I chose to get the LG Optimus G Pro @ retail. $549.99 vs $639+$50 16GB extra. So about $130-140 savings was easy. Wireless charging built in, free folio case with NFC built in and with the Samsung phones you have to choose wireless charging OR flip covers. The OG Pro has 32GB as well but it will be interesting to see how much usable storage I actually get.

My phone will be in on Friday and I will pick it up Friday night when I get back from my trip. IF they had announced it last week I might have considered it, but I actually felt the S3 was too small compared to the GN2 and that was .8" difference and now the OG Pro will be .5" bigger.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
AT&T made it easy for me last Saturday. They didn't announce it and the store didnt know. I chose to get the LG Optimus G Pro @ retail. $549.99 vs $639+$50 16GB extra. So about $130-140 savings was easy. Wireless charging built in, free folio case with NFC built in and with the Samsung phones you have to choose wireless charging OR flip covers. The OG Pro has 32GB as well but it will be interesting to see how much usable storage I actually get.

My phone will be in on Friday and I will pick it up Friday night when I get back from my trip. IF they had announced it last week I might have considered it, but I actually felt the S3 was too small compared to the GN2 and that was .8" difference and now the OG Pro will be .5" bigger.

You are making the g pro sound pretty good! I am looking forward to you comments on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I hear ya, once you go phablet its hard to go back :) and I know that from having the GN2 and selling it off due to the limited storage and getting an S3. I actually found the S3 to be well small. I didn't enjoy reading emails, web pages constantly needed to be zoomed in on and overall I wanted the bigger screen. Of course a bigger screen is more to carry and it comes with trade offs.

Now that the S4 32GB is coming this Friday and so is my OG Pro I am stuck trying to decide if I go forward or pay the difference. I am not looking to follow the crowd, but I was truly excited about the S4's features, but decided many of them could be done with 3rd party apps, or not something I would use at all. So while on vacation this week I likely won't be thinking about any tech, I am going tech free. I will have my flip phone with me and an ipod for the plane ride and that's it. No tablet, no laptop, nothing. Should be an interesting few days.