32GB - Release on May 10 - In-Store or On-Line Only?

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I just called two At&t stores in my area. One said they aren't going to offer it until next month lol

And the other said they will have it Thursday or Friday

So im guessing both?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Was wondering if anyone knows if the 32GB would only be available on-line or in-stores or both?

According to a team lead I spoke with yesterday, their memo says it'll be "available on all channels" which to them means phone, Internet, and in store. I'd be surprised if we see a pre order though. AT&T doesn't want to **** off too many people.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

graygmc

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Do you think Bestbuy will offer the 32 gb GS4 on the 10th? For comparison, was the 16gb available at Bestbuy on launch day?

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
My local best buy told me that they will not carry the 32gb model in-store. If I want the 32gb model I would have to completely return my 16gb model, have the upgrade rolled back and then I could order the 32gb model and have it shipped to me (or just get it from att at that point). I'm not a power user so for me it isn't worth the hassle. I would be willing to do an exchange in the store but the complete return and having to rely on att to roll back the upgrade- forget about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

FitMomXtine

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
My local best buy told me that they will not carry the 32gb model in-store. If I want the 32gb model I would have to completely return my 16gb model, have the upgrade rolled back and then I could order the 32gb model and have it shipped to me (or just get it from att at that point). I'm not a power user so for me it isn't worth the hassle. I would be willing to do an exchange in the store but the complete return and having to rely on att to roll back the upgrade- forget about it.

Did you get your S4 from Best Buy? if so, did you get the protection plan from them too?

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't believe anything anyone at a Best Buy tells you ever. Wait until the 10th or so and see if they get them in.

SSG_Gunz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I called one of mu local stores and he said it was being sold by order only and that they won't have that many of them. So I think your best bet is to get it online instead of heading to the store to essentially do the same thing.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
So it's coming close...and no sign on the AT&T website yet. I'm trying to stay optimistic here, because knowing AT&T they really do wait until the last minute to make "not so important" launches official.

Best bet for me is to show up at my local store on Friday when they open and see what I find... Really hope we hear something else besides that announcement on their twitter page from the other day...

Here's to wishful thinking. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368072467.273389.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith