My upgrade is in a few weeks & I cant decide between to phones. Would you go back to a note 2 from this phone? Or would youms5ick with the s4?
    05-07-2013 10:29 PM
    note 2 is very good.
    but s4 is the future
    Kaylee Clevinger likes this.
    05-07-2013 11:12 PM
    My upgrade is in a few weeks & I cant decide between to phones. Would you go back to a note 2 from this phone? Or would youms5ick with the s4?
    It's hard for me to think of what I would do if I only had one phone. I consider the Note phones in a different class than the Galaxy S phones. Both the Note II and the Galaxy S4 are great phones in their respective classes. Personally, I prefer the Note II.

However, I wouldn't recommend one over the other without knowing more about the person who is asking the question. What is important to you in a phone? Do you talk on your phone hands-free (BT device, wired headset or speaker phone)? How much do you like to do different things with your photos, such as animation? Does the S Pen appeal to you at all? Do you need a new remote control for your television?

These are the main areas where I see differences between the two devices. I'm sure that I could ask you many more questions about this, but I don't want you to feel like you're on the witness stand.
    05-08-2013 06:57 PM
    I will be selling my note 2 for the s4. Need something smaller and dont really use the pen
    sqa4life and Kaylee Clevinger like this.
    05-09-2013 10:47 PM
    If you think that you can tell me which phone I like more by asking some questions, go for it!! I went up to the att store & they just made me even more decisive! I don't talk on the phone that much 2 or 3 minute conversations, unless its with my grandma. I love games & playing with pictures!
    05-10-2013 09:50 AM
    If you think that you can tell me which phone I like more by asking some questions, go for it!! I went up to the att store & they just made me even more decisive! I don't talk on the phone that much 2 or 3 minute conversations, unless its with my grandma. I love games & playing with pictures!
    It sounds like a Note II for you, then. You can do more things with the pictures such as draw on them with the S Pen. I, for the life of me, can't figure out why Samsung doesn't allow the S Pen to work on the Galaxy S III and 4; you have to use your finger to draw in S Memo or use the keyboard to type out text.

With short conversations, you won't feel awkward holding a 5.5" phone up to your head to talk (I still recommend hands-free, though). Since you don't need a remote control for your TV, the S4 wouldn't have that advantage for you.

Many other functions are similar. You can speak to the camera on both phones to take pictures. There are so many options in the cameras, I can't say that the S4 doesn't have more than the Note II. I have looked at the cameras but the menu layout is different and it's so many options that it's mind-boggling to me, as I'm not a camera enthusiast. You won't have Smart Scroll on the Note II, unless Samsung adds this to an update later. It's not the greatest feature; I'm still trying to train myself on using it and it requires good lighting in your surroundings. The Note II has Smart Stay and Smart Rotation, which are good features for me.

I really like the S View cover for the S4. I haven't seen one of these for the Note II, so you would lose out on that if you wanted one.

I don't think that I have that many more questions, after all. The only other thing that I can think of is do you like to watch video on your phone? If so, the Note II is the clear winner here.
    05-12-2013 09:02 PM