Dropbox 50 gig ?

Jpatnorman77

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was reading in some blogs that the s4 was supposed to come with 50 gig free storage on dropbox. I just got a new s4 and Dropbox is not even a MN installed app so I guess its not true. Anybody know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Solariis

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I was reading in some blogs that the s4 was supposed to come with 50 gig free storage on dropbox. I just got a new s4 and Dropbox is not even a MN installed app so I guess its not true. Anybody know?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by gzrecoil *
Does anyone know? Not working after installed and logged on to dropbox.
AT&T specifically opted out of this promotion, because they want us to use their crap-*** AT&T locker.

[Q] How to get dropbox free 50GB? - xda-developers

Last edited:

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes ATT opted out. The dropbox app is not pre installed on the ATT version. I think the offer from dropbox was good for one year of the 50GB only then you had to pay after that. Maybe ATT does not like that type of thing?

gcaver2

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Just go to Dropbox . com and create an account. They give you free storage automatically and if you go through some additional steps they award more free storage. It's very simple and FREE. I've used it 4 years now.

Gcaver2

Solariis

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Just go to Dropbox . com and create an account. They give you free storage automatically and if you go through some additional steps they award more free storage. It's very simple and FREE. I've used it 4 years now.

Gcaver2

While this may be true, the OP was specifically referring to the 50gb promotion through Samsung and specifically with AT&T. I'm not sure how much free storage you can get without this promotion, but the front page appears to state only 2gb.
Dropbox site explains here:
https://www.dropbox.com/help/297/en

"If you have a brand new Samsung phone or tablet with Dropbox already installed, you may be eligible to earn 48 GB of free space for up to two years. To qualify:

The Dropbox app must be pre-loaded on your device.
You need to complete at least five steps from our Get Started guide.
Your carrier must be participating in the promotion.

Make sure your carrier is participating

Some carriers have opted out of the promotion on phones otherwise eligible. Among those not currently participating are the following carriers:
United States: AT&T"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton