Glitch #1. Widgets freezing up. Clock widgets from different developers freezing and not updating time. Gnotes going blank.

Glitch #2 . Internet shortcuts on home screen not always reliable. Sometimes they work. Sometimes they just take me to the att / yahoo home page.
    Edit. .. also discovered that clicking on hyperlinks also don't always work but take me to home page also.

Glitch #3. I've found some websites that I can't scroll horizontally on with either the stock browser or chrome. Did not have problems on these sites with my old galaxy. For instance this site. ..
    http://en.akinator.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-2013 01:21 PM
    I experience a GLITCH with my Samsung S4 keyboard? When im busy typing the keyboard closes by its self?
    GLITCH #2... Every now and then a clock appears on my screen for about a split second and then it disappears?
    I have disabled all clock widgets and still no difference?
    GLITCH #3 ... The one I hate the most!
    My phone tends to unlock without me pushing the unlock button and without using my swipe unlock which came standard on the phone...
    One moment my screen is off because I locked my device and the next its on and @ the home screen.

Does anybody else experience these problems??
    05-30-2013 05:27 AM
    My widgets freezing problem send to be due to the launchers I was trying. Holo Launcher HD and Apex were both causing problems. Nova launcher solved my problem and the Stock launcher Touch Wiz worked fine.
    The Internet problems I was having also seem to be okay now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    05-30-2013 07:10 AM
    Glitches I've found.
    1.- stock internet application when left on a web page for reading for more than 30 seconds all navigation via scrolling becomes non functional. It simply freezes where ever it was and all you can do is press home and close the app.
    2.- samsung still hasnt fixed the incredible slow down and choppiness of The gallery while WIFI is activated.
    Those are the main two that drive me crazy let alone the accessibility glitch that causes talk back to activate even after talk back is disabled.
    08-23-2013 02:30 PM