Just got the new S4 and everything was seamless in transition from my S2. Just logged in with my google account and everything was there.

Yes, all my contacts were there as well. But I decided to do some contact management online in my gmail and delete some contacts, merge some contacts.

None of that is showing up in my phone though. Everytime I go to the sync screen it says last sync 5/4/2013, which is when I got my phone.

Since then it simply won't sync.

Any help is appreciated
    05-20-2013 12:09 PM
    Just got the new S4 and everything was seamless in transition from my S2. Just logged in with my google account and everything was there.

Yes, all my contacts were there as well. But I decided to do some contact management online in my gmail and delete some contacts, merge some contacts.

None of that is showing up in my phone though. Everytime I go to the sync screen it says last sync 5/4/2013, which is when I got my phone.

Since then it simply won't sync.

Any help is appreciated
    Maybe trying unchecking then checking. This should force it to sync right then. If that doesn't work just remove your google account and re-add and then it should sync.
    05-21-2013 08:53 AM