notification sounds on galaxy s4

tina5396

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I just got a galaxy s4 last week. I had an iphone previously. On my iphone I was able to have different sounds for different notifications. I dont see that option with this phone. It seems its one notification sound for everything. Help!

Alireza Vafai

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
samsung is just a joke !! I cannot believe that I get the same notification sound for every message I get !! Email, Gmail, Viber, Tango, Line etc !! All same sound !! Thats terrible!! Who said that Samsung is better than Apple?? !! This phone is just a joke !

Chezha

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Moo, just the answer I was looking for. I can't believe how much you can customize the android devices. I had been with Apple since they first came up with Iphone and have had all of their models until Iphone5 came out. I am really glad I switched over. However I am still learning how to use it :)

papabear669

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
hi....i was setting my downloaded notifications to specific contacts. ie...my son texting me was spongebobs laugh. i dont know what i did or didnt do but all of a sudden i can only choose defaulted notifications for everyone else. HALP!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2