App download issues

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I signed up for att today coming over from verizon wireless and I have a question for all of you... For some reason On wifi or 4g lte... It takes forever to download apps and it's not only strange but very annoying... Any ideas to why this is happening?

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I have had that happen with wifi, but not data. You might try clearing data and cache in the playstore app, restart the phone and try again. I am assuming you have the latest version of the playstore app. Are you getting good download speeds otherwise?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes..I tried all of the above from what you told me...it some what worked...other than that everything else is fine thank you for answering..I meant that it happened on WIFI which it shouldn't and I cant understand why...kind of ridiculous...

ladyesmiles

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Download 1 tap cleaner, free app. open it, make sure box is clicked that shows all installed apps, choose clear cache and watch your memory grow, then clear history and browser cache from same app and anything else you want cleaned up. Close app., reboot phone, everything should work fine.
Yes..I tried all of the above from what you told me...it some what worked...other than that everything else is fine thank you for answering..I meant that it happened on WIFI which it shouldn't and I cant understand why...kind of ridiculous...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87