I am trying a different launcher, ie Launcher Pro and would like this widget to show like it does with touchwiz.
    The only widget that shows up while in LP is a 3x1; TW shows a 4x2.
    When I move the 3x1 to home screen is does not look the same.

Newb here so no wonder I am puzzled, but how do I get the same configuration of the weather widget in both launchers?
    06-01-2013 04:28 PM
    I am trying a different launcher, ie Launcher Pro and would like this widget to show like it does with touchwiz.

Newb here so no wonder I am puzzled, but how do I get the same configuration of the weather widget in both launchers?
    Unfortunately you can't (maybe with rooting it's possible). Most widgets are part of the launcher so when you switch launchers, you lose them. However you can download a different app like Beautiful Widgets which has a lot more customization options.
    06-01-2013 06:13 PM
    Thanks! Another Newb that is smarter due to someone taking the time to inform.
    I'll try another weather widget to see if I can duplicate...but I really, really like the ATT one.
    mballs4life likes this.
    06-01-2013 06:30 PM
    No problem! I like that one too so I just deal with the native launcher lol

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy S4 via the Android Central Forums
    06-01-2013 06:40 PM
    Thanks! Another Newb that is smarter due to someone taking the time to inform.
    I'll try another weather widget to see if I can duplicate...but I really, really like the ATT one.
    I went with GO Weather EX Premium Pack (GO Weather Forecast & Widget)... $5
    Very nice display... clicking on the clouds takes you to the daily weather and at the bottom you have 24hr, 7-10 day, 7 day hi-lo temps, precip.
    Clicking on the date takes you to the Calendar day, week, month, year with event tracking.
    The time takes you to the Alarm, timer, stop watch, inter. time.

Using Laucher Pro with Folder Organizer ($1.50)

GS4Bob
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Weather Widget-screenshot_2013-06-02-10-26-50.jpg  
    06-02-2013 01:22 PM

Some 3rd party launchers also give you the option to resize widgets. Put the widget on your home screen, then press and hold like you are going to move it, and you should see the option to drag it bigger or smaller, like cropping a photo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    06-02-2013 07:34 PM